|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Anne's father been dead?
(a) 1 year
(b) 3 years
(c) 6 months
(d) 20 years
2. What is the name of the dog that helps Akela overcome her fears?
(b) Scooby Doo
(c) Rudi Kazooti
3. The doctor tells Anne he is 98 percent certain she is OK. What does Anne say when he asks if those odds are good enough for her?
(a) She is OK with it if he is.
(b) She wants a second opinion.
(c) He obviously has never worked with her before.
(d) Those are better odds than she had hoped for.
4. Why does Akela's terror increase after the birth of her twin siblings?
(a) She is afraid for her new siblings too.
(b) She does not want any new siblings.
(c) There is less chance of finding a free adult for safety.
(d) She thinks her parents no longer love her.
5. What happens to Anne's newly purchased used car?
(a) It dies at a stop sign.
(b) It skids on wet pavement.
(c) Its brakes fail and she hits a tree.
(d) It rolls into a car in a parking lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne thinks that the people in church look upon her as ___________________.
2. What does Anne seem to be bothered by her mother today?
3. What does Anne do with the dimes given to her periodically by an elderly woman?
4. Of what is Akela terrified?
5. In what city is Anne waiting to board a plane?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)