|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, Body and Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Sam when Anne first takes him to church?
(a) Five days old
(b) Five months old
(c) Fifteen months old
(d) Five years old
2. What is notable about Grace Paley, the woman with whom Anne is to give two speeches?
(a) She is a writer and political activist
(b) She is a female bishop
(c) She flies a plane at the age of 75
(d) She has started her own church
3. What does a man offer Sam as a birthday gift?
(a) A video game
(b) Tickets for a ballgame
(c) A paragliding ride
(d) A ball bat
4. Why does Anne say she always prayed at night?
(a) She knew someone was listening.
(b) She wasn't doing well in school.
(c) She didn't want her parents to divorce.
(d) She was afraid of the dark.
5. How does Anne envision her time on stage with Paley?
(a) As a scripted presentation
(b) As an uncomfortable encounter
(c) As a town hall meeting
(d) As an informal performance
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject did Anne's father teach to prisoners?
2. Anne is drawn to Shelly's mother, Lee, because she ______________________________.
3. Where does Anne take Sam for a vacation?
4. What has Anne been all her life?
5. To what does Anne compare attacking a child?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)