|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, Body and Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Anne's neighbor, Rick, have?
(c) Lung cancer
(d) Liver cancer
2. Who is the gay man in her church who is dying from AIDS?
(a) Keene Norman
(b) Kevin Nelson
(c) Ken Norman
(d) Ken Nelson
3. Anne is drawn to Shelly's mother, Lee, because she ______________________________.
(a) offers love, support and prayer
(b) lets them listen to their music really loud
(c) bakes chocolate chip cookies
(d) takes them to the mall
4. What does Anne do with the dimes given to her periodically by an elderly woman?
(a) She buys Starbucks.
(b) She gives them to homeless people.
(c) She saves them in a Christmas fund.
(d) She gives them to Sam.
5. What do Anne's friends call her religious position?
(a) Sorta Baptist
(d) Kinda Catholic
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anne leave Sammy to play each day at the resort?
2. Who does Anne select when she decides she must forgive someone?
3. What is the reason Anne makes Sam go to church?
4. What is Anne's drug of choice when she is 28?
5. What does Anne do when she realizes Sam is watching cartoons?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)