|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Tribe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne do when she has to make an important decision?
(a) She goes to a psychic.
(b) She calls her girlfriends for advice.
(c) She calls her mother.
(d) She gets very quiet to see what decision brings her peace.
2. What does Anne do with the dimes given to her periodically by an elderly woman?
(a) She buys Starbucks.
(b) She gives them to Sam.
(c) She saves them in a Christmas fund.
(d) She gives them to homeless people.
3. Where does Anne leave Sammy to play each day at the resort?
(a) The game room
(c) The beach
(d) The pool
4. What is the reason Anne needs help from her church family?
(a) She is unmarried and pregnant.
(b) She has cancer.
(c) She has lost her home.
(d) She has lost her job.
5. Who raised Anne's father?
(a) His foster parents
(b) Missionaries in Tokyo
(c) His adopted parents
(d) His grandparents
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Anne's father at the age of 54?
2. What do Mary's dimes symbolize for Anne?
3. Why does Anne say she can make Sam go to church?
4. Who is Anne's best friend while growing up?
5. Where do friends invite Sam to go for his birthday?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)