|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Tribe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of the book being read by the man next to Anne on the plane home?
(a) Marriage counseling
(b) The end of the world
(c) Financial planning
(d) Whole foods diets
2. What prompts the man to ask Anne if she is a born-again Christian?
(a) A Bible in her briefcase
(b) A cross around her neck
(c) A book about Christianity in her lap
(d) Tiny, gold cross earrings
3. Anne says she is not one of those Christians ___________________.
(a) who goes to church every day
(b) who forgives
(c) who teaches Sunday School
(d) who organizes bake sales
4. What is notable about Grace Paley, the woman with whom Anne is to give two speeches?
(a) She is a female bishop
(b) She has started her own church
(c) She is a writer and political activist
(d) She flies a plane at the age of 75
5. How old is Sam when Anne first takes him to church?
(a) Fifteen months old
(b) Five days old
(c) Five years old
(d) Five months old
Short Answer Questions
1. What cause does Anne recall protesting with her father years ago?
2. Where does Anne take Sam for a vacation?
3. Where does Anne's family live during the time her parents' marriage is falling apart?
4. How is Anne's lecture idea received?
5. Where does Anne go to pray that Sam will forgive her and that she will be able to trust herself again?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)