|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Church, People, Steeple.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam act like each day Anne returns to pick Sam up?
(a) Like he needs a nap
(b) Like he has had a fight
(c) Like he is starving
(d) Like Lazarus rising from the dead
2. What does Anne like to do?
(a) Play softball
(c) Attend church
(d) Watch TV
3. What does Anne consider the next ten years of her life to be?
(a) A mess
(b) A peaceful journey
(c) A wild trip
(d) A slide show
4. What does Anne do when she has to make an important decision?
(a) She calls her girlfriends for advice.
(b) She gets very quiet to see what decision brings her peace.
(c) She goes to a psychic.
(d) She calls her mother.
5. What turns Anne's life around during college?
(a) She takes a religion class.
(b) She has a great roommate.
(c) She reads Kierkgaard's "Fear and Trembling."
(d) She gets a religious boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the book being read by the man next to Anne on the plane home?
2. In what city is Anne waiting to board a plane?
3. On what do Anne's parents blame for the behavior in #10?
4. What prompts the man to ask Anne if she is a born-again Christian?
5. What do Anne and Sam do when the car is in distress?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)