|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Church, People, Steeple.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Anne so faithful to her church and church family?
(a) They gave her support when she was in trouble.
(b) They have a great food bank.
(c) They have a good homeless shelter.
(d) They do good deeds in the community.
2. Anne is drawn to Shelly's mother, Lee, because she ______________________________.
(a) lets them listen to their music really loud
(b) offers love, support and prayer
(c) takes them to the mall
(d) bakes chocolate chip cookies
3. Who is Sam's friend?
4. What does Anne consider it to be when the answer to #27 supports the answer to #26 when he cannot stand at the airport?
(a) A random act of kindness
(b) An accident
(c) An answer to a prayer
(d) A miracle
5. What turns Anne's life around during college?
(a) She gets a religious boyfriend.
(b) She takes a religion class.
(c) She has a great roommate.
(d) She reads Kierkgaard's "Fear and Trembling."
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne believes this when someone else is enduring a bad situation but believes it is punishment for ___________________ when it happens to her.
2. On what day does Anne make Sam skip cartoons before school as a sign of respect for the dead?
3. Anne thinks that the people in church look upon her as ___________________.
4. Why does Anne think she is still so sad?
5. In what city is Anne waiting to board a plane?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)