|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Mountain, Valley, Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is common among the children of the sixties?
(a) Long hair
(b) Access to drugs and alcohol
(d) Music of British rock bands
2. Anne gets good grades in high school in spite of _________________________.
(a) her dyslexia
(b) being drunk, stoned or hung over
(c) the conditions at home
(d) her Attention Deficit Disorder
3. Who is Anne's best friend while growing up?
4. What does Anne consider the next ten years of her life to be?
(a) A wild trip
(b) A mess
(c) A slide show
(d) A peaceful journey
5. What happens to Anne when she is almost 30?
(a) She starts her own business.
(b) She gets cancer.
(c) She has an abortion.
(d) She goes to law school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anne say she always prayed at night?
2. What does this same man do the next day at the resort?
3. What do Anne's friends call her religious position?
4. In what city is Anne waiting to board a plane?
5. What part of her life does the author talk about at length?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)