|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Anne been all her life?
2. What is the subject of a movie Anne sees with friends?
3. Anne gets good grades in high school in spite of _________________________.
(a) being drunk, stoned or hung over
(b) her Attention Deficit Disorder
(c) the conditions at home
(d) her dyslexia
4. What battle does Anne fight in the essay entitled "Thirst"?
(a) Alcohol addiction
(b) Sam's education
(c) Estate issues
(d) Legal problems
5. What doe Anne make on the night Olivia is born?
(a) Lemon meringue pie
(b) Tiny cupcakes
(c) Heart-shaped shortbread cookies
(d) Pancakes in the shape of an O
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne consider it to be when the answer to #27 supports the answer to #26 when he cannot stand at the airport?
2. What do Anne and Sam see coming in from the mountains in Idaho?
3. What is Rick's attitude about life?
4. What is notable about Grace Paley, the woman with whom Anne is to give two speeches?
5. Why does Anne think that bad things happen?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)