|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Church, People, Steeple.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anne's friends call her religious position?
(b) Kinda Catholic
(d) Sorta Baptist
2. Where does Anne go to pray that Sam will forgive her and that she will be able to trust herself again?
(b) The beach
(c) A concert
(d) The park
3. What is the subject of the book being read by the man next to Anne on the plane home?
(a) Whole foods diets
(b) Marriage counseling
(c) Financial planning
(d) The end of the world
4. What turns Anne's life around during college?
(a) She reads Kierkgaard's "Fear and Trembling."
(b) She has a great roommate.
(c) She gets a religious boyfriend.
(d) She takes a religion class.
5. What is Anne's drug of choice when she is 28?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Anne when she is almost 30?
2. What does Anne see at the parties her parents host?
3. What is common among the children of the sixties?
4. Where do Anne and Pammy spend most of their time?
5. Anne thinks that the people in church look upon her as ___________________.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)