|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Church, People, Steeple.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne do with the dimes given to her periodically by an elderly woman?
(a) She gives them to homeless people.
(b) She saves them in a Christmas fund.
(c) She gives them to Sam.
(d) She buys Starbucks.
2. What do Mary's dimes symbolize for Anne?
(a) Money for Sam's bank
(b) More Starbucks this week
(c) Parking meter money
(d) The love and care from her church family
3. Why does Anne think she is still so sad?
(a) She still misses her father.
(b) She regrets having an abortion.
(c) She is still carrying a huge piece of Pammy with her.
(d) She had to have her dog put to sleep.
4. What happens to Anne's father at the age of 54?
(a) He goes to law school.
(b) He starts his own business.
(c) He gets a tumor and has only two years to live.
(d) He gets a sports car.
5. What does Anne consider it to be when the answer to #27 supports the answer to #26 when he cannot stand at the airport?
(a) A random act of kindness
(b) A miracle
(c) An accident
(d) An answer to a prayer
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne say about her parents and their friends?
2. What does Anne consider the next ten years of her life to be?
3. Where do Anne and Pammy spend most of their time?
4. Who is the gay man in her church who is dying from AIDS?
5. Anne is drawn to Shelly's mother, Lee, because she ______________________________.
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)