|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Church, People, Steeple.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Anne still grief-stricken?
(a) She had to put her dog to sleep.
(b) She cannot get over the loss of her father.
(c) She mourns her friend Pammy's death.
(d) She misses her mother terribly.
2. Who is the gay man in her church who is dying from AIDS?
(a) Ken Norman
(b) Keene Norman
(c) Ken Nelson
(d) Kevin Nelson
3. Anne is drawn to Shelly's mother, Lee, because she ______________________________.
(a) offers love, support and prayer
(b) lets them listen to their music really loud
(c) bakes chocolate chip cookies
(d) takes them to the mall
4. What does Anne do with the dimes given to her periodically by an elderly woman?
(a) She gives them to Sam.
(b) She gives them to homeless people.
(c) She saves them in a Christmas fund.
(d) She buys Starbucks.
5. What is the reason Anne makes Sam go to church?
(a) The love and care shown by her church family
(b) To give Sam some sort of religious foundation
(c) So his soul will not burn in hell
(d) To expose Sam to different types of people
Short Answer Questions
1. Who raised Anne's father?
2. Why does Anne think she is still so sad?
3. What do Anne and Sam do when the car is in distress?
4. Who is Sam's friend?
5. What does Anne do when she realizes Sam is watching cartoons?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)