|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Church, People, Steeple.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne do when she realizes Sam is watching cartoons?
(a) Grounds him for two weeks
(b) Spanks him
(c) Takes away TV privileges for two weeks
(d) Grabs him by the arm and sends him to his room
2. What does Sam act like each day Anne returns to pick Sam up?
(a) Like he is starving
(b) Like he has had a fight
(c) Like Lazarus rising from the dead
(d) Like he needs a nap
3. Who does Anne befriend when she is sixteen?
4. What does Anne call her steps toward grief recovery?
(a) The Long Road
(d) Stepping Stones
5. Why is Anne so faithful to her church and church family?
(a) They do good deeds in the community.
(b) They have a great food bank.
(c) They gave her support when she was in trouble.
(d) They have a good homeless shelter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anne say she can make Sam go to church?
2. Where do friends invite Sam to go for his birthday?
3. Why does a typically cheerful woman in the church become morose?
4. In what city is Anne waiting to board a plane?
5. Anne is the child of ______________.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)