|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Kids, Some Sick.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne recall that Pammy had wanted desperately?
(a) To teach again
(b) To be well
(c) To be a mother
(d) To avoid chemotherapy
2. Why do Anne and Sam go to Idaho?
(a) They want to go fly fishing.
(b) Anne has a job interview.
(c) They want to visit Hemingway's grave.
(d) Anne is a lecturer at a writer's conference.
3. What is the reason Anne makes Sam go to church?
(a) So his soul will not burn in hell
(b) To give Sam some sort of religious foundation
(c) To expose Sam to different types of people
(d) The love and care shown by her church family
4. Who is Sam's friend?
5. What do the adults in Aleka's life try to do?
(a) Make her stop crying
(b) Put her on medications
(c) Help her fight her fear
(d) Lock her in her room
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anne befriend when she is sixteen?
2. Anne believes this when someone else is enduring a bad situation but believes it is punishment for ___________________ when it happens to her.
3. What does Anne like to do?
4. What does Anne tell Sam it is important to do in all of life's situations?
5. What is common among the children of the sixties?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)