|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Kids, Some Sick.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the dog that helps Akela overcome her fears?
(b) Rudi Kazooti
(d) Scooby Doo
2. Why do Anne and Sam go to Idaho?
(a) They want to visit Hemingway's grave.
(b) Anne has a job interview.
(c) Anne is a lecturer at a writer's conference.
(d) They want to go fly fishing.
3. What does Anne recall that Pammy had wanted desperately?
(a) To be well
(b) To be a mother
(c) To teach again
(d) To avoid chemotherapy
4. What does Anne realize is her problem with the woman at Sam's school?
(a) Anne is a single mother
(b) Anne's inferiority complex
(c) Anne does not have as much money
(d) Anne's perspective on the woman's actions
5. When are Aleka's family and friends happy?
(a) When the doctors release Aleka from the hospital
(b) When Aleka makes a move toward conquering her fear
(c) When Aleka returns to school
(d) When Aleka learns to write
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne call it when parents leave their normal lives behind and spend time with other families of sick children?
2. How is Anne's lecture idea received?
3. What does Anne recall about her final days with Pammy?
4. What does this same man do the next day at the resort?
5. Anne believes this when someone else is enduring a bad situation but believes it is punishment for ___________________ when it happens to her.
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)