|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, Body and Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What battle does Anne fight in the essay entitled "Thirst"?
(a) Estate issues
(b) Legal problems
(c) Alcohol addiction
(d) Sam's education
2. What do Anne and Sam see coming in from the mountains in Idaho?
(a) Snow squalls
(d) Storm clouds
3. What do Anne's friends call her religious position?
(c) Kinda Catholic
(d) Sorta Baptist
4. What activity does Anne recall doing with Bee?
(a) Going swimming every day
(b) Playing with their Easy-Bake ovens
(c) Joining the Girl Scouts
(d) Sticking their fingers in their belly buttons
5. Where does Anne take Sam for a vacation?
(c) Puerto Rico
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the middle-aged women in the movie depicted?
2. What is the subject of the book being read by the man next to Anne on the plane home?
3. What does Anne consider it to be when the answer to #27 supports the answer to #26 when he cannot stand at the airport?
4. Where do friends invite Sam to go for his birthday?
5. What does Anne do when she has to make an important decision?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)