|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much are Rat, Gardo, and Raphael paid for their help in looking for the bag at the dumpsite?
(a) 200 pesos.
(b) 100 pesos.
(d) 50 pesos.
2. Who had donated the Pascal Aguila Mission School's sole computer?
(a) Pascal Aguila.
(b) RCBC Bank.
(c) Senator Zapanta.
(d) Sister Olivia.
3. What does Raphael say has happened more often to Gardo than to him?
(a) Contractions of disease.
(c) Loss of family members.
(d) Lucky finds.
4. When Father Juilliard first sees Gardo for the first time, what does he think that Gardo has enough poise and grace to be?
(a) An athlete.
(b) A ballerina.
(c) A freedom fighter.
(d) A politician.
5. Why does the street sweeper look at Raphael strangely when Raphael asks the street sweeper for a cigarette?
(a) Raphael is too young to smoke.
(b) Raphael's face is covered in blood.
(c) The street sweeper is deaf.
(d) Cigarettes are rare due to rationing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the dumpsite boys have to do to the paper before they can sell it?
2. How old are Raphael and Gardo within the narrative?
3. What is Rat's real name?
4. Who tries to keep the dumpsite boys away from the crane-belts while they are running?
5. The view from the top of the trash mountain provides a look at what natural feature?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)