|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Raphael say he can get from one half-good tire that he finds at the dumpsite?
(a) A quarter of a dollar.
(b) One tenth of a dollar.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Half of a dollar.
2. Who tries to keep the dumpsite boys away from the crane-belts while they are running?
(a) The school teachers.
(b) The older men.
(c) The government officials.
(d) The guards.
3. What object does Raphael admit to finding at the dumpsite when he is interrogated at the police station?
(a) An empty wallet.
(b) An empty leather bag.
(c) A key.
(d) 1,100 pesos.
4. What term does Raphael apply to Gordo while introducing him to the reader?
(a) His friend.
(b) His amigo.
(c) His partner.
(d) His pal.
5. How many van-loads of police arrive at Raphael's house when they come to arrest him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink does Father Juilliard serve to the boys when they come to use the school's computer?
2. How does Rat know that the key Raphael has found belongs to a locker at the train station?
3. What causes Gardo to consent to a plan to visit the train station, even though he has been reluctant to do so?
4. What does Father Juilliard say are "what we live by, even though we all know they're sometimes foolish" (52)?
5. What do the dumpsite boys spend their days looking for in the trash heaps?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)