|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the dumpsite boys have to do to the paper before they can sell it?
(a) Clean it and dry it.
(b) Shred it and reconstitute it.
(c) Clean it and compress it.
(d) Bleach it and fold it.
2. How many van-loads of police arrive at Raphael's house when they come to arrest him?
3. After Raphael decides not to tell the police about the leather bag quite yet, who tells the police about his find instead?
(a) Gardo's cousin.
(b) Raphael's uncle.
(c) Raphael's aunt.
(d) Gardo's sister.
4. In what area of the chapel are the children forbidden to speak or to make any noise?
(a) The stairs.
(b) The baptismal font platform.
(c) The altar.
(d) The rectory.
5. When Father Juilliard first sees Gardo for the first time, what does he think that Gardo has enough poise and grace to be?
(a) An athlete.
(b) A politician.
(c) A ballerina.
(d) A freedom fighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of disease had broken out in the area when Pascal Aguila had forced the local hospital to set up a special unit for the poor?
2. In what type of vehicle had Pascal Aguila been riding when his death occurred?
3. For how long has Father Juilliard been running the Pascal Aguila Mission School?
4. Why is there no stupp in the trash from the McKinley neighborhood?
5. With what crime was Jose Angelico charged before his death?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)