|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of structures do most of Raphael's neighbors live?
(b) Apartment buildings.
2. Why is there no stupp in the trash from the McKinley neighborhood?
(a) Because there are special stupp-cleaners there.
(b) Because they recycle all of their stupp there.
(c) Because they trade their stupp for better stupp.
(d) Because there are toilets there.
3. How much are Rat, Gardo, and Raphael paid for their help in looking for the bag at the dumpsite?
(a) 50 pesos.
(b) 200 pesos.
(c) 100 pesos.
4. When the police ask Raphael about the bag he has found and he denies finding a bag, what does he say he has found instead?
(a) A basketball.
(b) A shoe.
(c) An umbrella.
(d) A cigarette.
5. What excuse does Rat give to Father Juilliard when Rat wants to use the school's computer?
(a) Gardo needs to check his email for a message from his father.
(b) Gardo and Raphael need to do research for a quiz at their school.
(c) He wants to re-enroll in school and needs to catch up on his missing assignments.
(d) Raphael has won a contest and has to accept his reward online.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to keep the rubbish boys away from the crane-belts while they are running?
2. The view from the top of the trash mountain provides a look at what natural feature?
3. What does Father Juilliard say he has given Rat, though he has never seen Rat wear it?
4. What do the rubbish boys spend their days looking for in the trash heaps?
5. To what police station is Raphael taken upon his arrest?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)