|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The view from the top of the trash mountain provides a look at what natural feature?
(a) The peninsula.
(b) The sea.
(c) The lake.
(d) The river.
2. What does Raphael say that he must do since nobody is going to "open the door" (11) for him?
(a) Throw the door wide open.
(b) Break the door wide open.
(c) Climb through a window.
(d) Bust the door wide open.
3. What is Rat's real name?
4. Why is there no stupp in the trash from the McKinley neighborhood?
(a) Because there are toilets there.
(b) Because there are special stupp-cleaners there.
(c) Because they recycle all of their stupp there.
(d) Because they trade their stupp for better stupp.
5. How old are Raphael and Gardo within the narrative?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much are Rat, Gardo, and Raphael paid for their help in looking for the bag at the dumpsite?
2. In what type of structures do most of Raphael's neighbors live?
3. What do the rubbish boys spend their days looking for in the trash heaps?
4. Raphael describes the mountains of trash as stretching from the docks to what feature?
5. What does Raphael say is the reason that he and the other rubbish boys do not wear shoes?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)