|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number is on the yellow tag attached to the key Raphael finds inside the wallet?
2. How much are Rat, Gardo, and Raphael paid for their help in looking for the bag at the dumpsite?
(b) 200 pesos.
(c) 50 pesos.
(d) 100 pesos.
3. What term does Raphael apply to Gordo while introducing him to the reader?
(a) His amigo.
(b) His partner.
(c) His pal.
(d) His friend.
4. What does Raphael's aunt tell him to do with the wallet he has found?
(a) Throw it back into the trash piles.
(b) Give it to the police the following morning.
(c) Throw it into the sea.
(d) Burn it.
5. What causes Gardo to consent to a plan to visit the train station, even though he has been reluctant to do so?
(a) He finds out that the train station is due for renovation soon.
(b) Raphael threatens to go with Rat and to leave Gardo out of the trip.
(c) Rat threatens to go with Raphael and to leave Gardo out of the trip.
(d) He thinks two weeks is sufficient for the danger to have passed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money do the police officers offer to give every family in Behala if someone finds and turns in the missing bag?
2. At what age does Raphael say he started to sort trash at the dumpsite?
3. In what type of structures do most of Raphael's neighbors live?
4. How much older than Raphael is Gardo?
5. What is the name of the dumpsite in which Raphael and the other rubbish boys scavenge?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)