|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raphael say is the reason that he and the other dumpsite boys do not wear shoes?
(a) They are too expensive.
(b) They are growing too fast to keep shoes long anyway.
(c) They degrade too quickly as the boys walk amidst the trash.
(d) They need to feel around with their bare feet.
2. What does Raphael say makes the Navaro Graveyard distinctive among the city's other graveyards?
(a) It has the cheapest burial services.
(b) It is the smallest of the city's cemeteries.
(c) It is so big that rich and poor alike are buried there.
(d) It has the greatest number of trees.
3. How much money does Raphael say he can get from one half-good tire that he finds at the dumpsite?
(a) One dollar.
(b) One tenth of a dollar.
(c) Half of a dollar.
(d) A quarter of a dollar.
4. When Gabriel Olondriz tells Olivia he is sorry that he has told the story of the government's corruption so often that it has lost something, what does he tell her it has lost?
(b) Breathing space.
5. How many basketball courts does Raphael estimate the dumpsite to be in area?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Raphael say he makes on a good day?
2. What does Olivia say is the most seductive thing in the world?
3. Why does Rat not tell Raphael or Gardo his reasons for returning to the dumpsite?
4. How many stories high is Colva Prison?
5. What reason does Gardo give Gabriel Olondriz for not having brought the letter to Colva Prison?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)