|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hugh's wife's name?
2. What is Jimmy's nickname?
(b) Old Man.
(c) Infant Prodigy.
(d) Child Genius.
3. In what language does Maire attempt to speak to Yolland in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Yolland say he's made up his mind to do in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Sail to Bombay.
(b) Tell Manus.
5. Owen states that every Dubh in Irish has been translated to what in English?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Justice of the Peace?
2. In what town does Translations take place?
3. What name does Yolland mistakenly call Owen for much of the play?
4. What color dress did Sarah wear at the dance?
5. Hugh states that the parish priest in a worthy man but barely what in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)