|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Maire say will wonder where she's got to in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Her father.
2. Yolland states in Act 2, Scene 1 that "Your Irish air has made me" what?
3. What kind of hair is Maire described as having?
4. What is Manus carrying when he descends the stairs in Act 3?
(a) A rope.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A paper bag.
(d) A suit jacket.
5. What is the name of the small village from which Yolland's mother is actually from?
(a) Little Walsingham.
(b) Little Seashire.
(c) Little Norwolk.
(d) Little Wellington.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what Irish County does the play take place?
2. What is Doalty carrying when he enters in Act 1?
3. What does Maire say must be wet in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who translates for Captain Lancey when he comes to the school?
5. Who does Owen say he's going out to see in Act 3?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)