|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two, Scene One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Irish word for "river" as stated in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What did Doalty do for Yolland in the morning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Cut the grass.
(b) Washed his floor.
(c) Got him water.
(d) Brought him milk.
3. Where were two of the soldiers' horses were found at the bottom of the cliffs?
(a) Machaire Buidhe.
(c) Cnoc na nGabhar.
(d) Carraig an Phoill.
4. Yolland asks Owen how long Manus has been what in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What is the one word that Jimmy knows in English?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose baby was christened in the morning of Act 1?
2. Yolland states in Act 2, Scene 1 that "Your Irish air has made me" what?
3. Who comes running in looking for Manus in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. How many years has it been since they've had a hot summer, according to Owen in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who does Yolland mention talking about Apollo with Manus in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)