|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word "verecund" mean?
2. What is Jimmy's full name?
(a) Jimmy Jack O'Flaherty.
(b) Jimmy Jack Cassie.
(c) Jimmy Jack O'Neill.
(d) Jimmy Jack Cork.
3. Jimmy reads, "Ulysses went forth through the harbour and through the woodland to the place where Athene had shown him he could find the good" what?
4. What language does Maire say she knows better than English?
5. Who has Hugh spoken to in the morning in Act 1?
(a) Captain Lancey.
(b) Lieutenant Yolland.
(c) Captain Marshall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maire's last name?
2. Where were two of the soldiers' horses were found at the bottom of the cliffs?
3. What is the foreboding sweet smell an indication of in Act 1?
4. Whose baby was christened in the morning of Act 1?
5. What does Sarah give to Manus in Act 1?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)