|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The world, Sexton says, is filled with __________. A rose must have a stem.
2. A lunatic may wear a __________ as a sleeveless sweater, according to Sexton.
(d) Coat of drool.
3. What does the princess spread over the yard in order to test the servant's ability to clean it up?
(a) Ten pieces of rice.
(b) Ten gallons of water.
(c) Ten shovels of dirt.
(d) Ten bags of grain.
4. The prince who comes to help Snow White stays so long that his hair turns ______________.
5. Where does the servant find the queen's lost ring as a result of the wisdom he has gained?
(a) Duck's belly.
(b) Bear cave.
(c) Cat's home.
(d) Horse's mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the wild man kept in order to keep others safe from his possibly dangerous actions?
2. Death has a card in its hand - what card is in the hand of Death in the poem "Godfather Death?"
3. The princess also sends the servant out to find the _____________, which the gallow birds eventually bring to him.
4. What is the profession of the thirteenth child, according to the godfather's instructions to take a cue from him?
5. When the task is completed on time, the stepmother tells Cinderella she cannot go because she does not have _____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the problem with being the thirteenth child who was shunned by the Godfather?
2. What does the huntsman do when he is told to kill Snow White and bring back her heart for the Queen to eat?
3. What does the dove do to the stepsisters who try to get in the good graces of Cinderella once she is married to the prince?
4. Why does the young boy decide that he wants to let the wild man out of his captivity?
5. Why does the man have to seek refuge at the house of a miller, according to the poem, "The Little Peasant?"
6. What does the peasant say that he can do because the cowhide is magical?
7. What are the three attempts which are made by the Queen on Snow White's life when she lives with the Seven Dwarfs?
8. What happened when the doctor falls in love with the princess who he treats as she is dying?
9. What happens when the girl is able to guess Rumpelstiltskin's name and keep her child?
10. Why do the Seven Dwarfs decide to take in Snow White when she happens to fall asleep in their home?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)