|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A woman who loves a _______ is forever young, according to the start of the poem about Rapunzel.
2. Where does the servant find the queen's lost ring as a result of the wisdom he has gained?
(a) Bear cave.
(b) Horse's mouth.
(c) Duck's belly.
(d) Cat's home.
3. The doctor was more famous than the ____________, because he could cure all ills and woes.
4. The innocent girl's cheeks are as fragile as ___________ paper, according to the poem.
5. The hunter could not go through with the plan and instead brought back to the stepmother a _______________.
(a) Boar's heart.
(b) Death sentence.
(c) New mirror.
(d) A dead prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is pulled under the water as they stand to drink it while in the enchanted forest?
2. The world, Sexton says, is filled with __________. A rose must have a stem.
3. Rapunzel was locked away in a tower without a door or a ____________ to keep her from being seen by anyone.
4. From __________ to riches is the story that Sexton brings up when talking about the plumber who wins the lottery.
5. The doctor goes to help the princess and turns her around like _______________, since he is smitten.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the witch do when she needs to go and see Rapunzel in the tall tower?
2. What are the three attempts which are made by the Queen on Snow White's life when she lives with the Seven Dwarfs?
3. How does the prince begin to fall in love with Rapunzel after he sees the ritual between her and the witch one day?
4. What does the purpose of the gold key turn out to be? What does it apparently open?
5. Why does the man decide that he needs to break into the garden of the witch?
6. What does Cinderella do when she needs help as she is living with her stepmother and sisters?
7. What protects the witch's garden from possible intruders who might want to steal items away?
8. What happened when the doctor falls in love with the princess who he treats as she is dying?
9. What does the dove do to the stepsisters who try to get in the good graces of Cinderella once she is married to the prince?
10. What does the witch do when she realizes that the prince has come up to see Rapunzel and that they have fallen in love?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)