|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the olden times, there was a king who was as wise as a _________________, according to the poem.
2. Together the witch and Rapunzel would play _____________ as they held each other.
3. The man who damns his thirteenth child says that ________ will not be the godfather.
(a) The Father.
4. The prince who comes to help Snow White stays so long that his hair turns ______________.
5. What pecks the eyes of the stepsisters out when they try to come to the wedding to curry favor?
(b) A white dove.
Short Answer Questions
1. The world, Sexton says, is filled with __________. A rose must have a stem.
2. Which kind of animal does the servant save, and in return the animal covers the servant in promises?
3. Snow White was condemned to death by ___________ when her beauty was told to the stepmother in the mirror.
4. Samuel is asked whether he remembers the ________ where the wicked king went up in smoke.
5. What does the princess demand the boy do though he does not comply with her wishes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the man have to seek refuge at the house of a miller, according to the poem, "The Little Peasant?"
2. What was the problem with being the thirteenth child who was shunned by the Godfather?
3. What does the huntsman do when he is told to kill Snow White and bring back her heart for the Queen to eat?
4. What protects the witch's garden from possible intruders who might want to steal items away?
5. What does the witch do when she needs to go and see Rapunzel in the tall tower?
6. Why does the young boy decide that he wants to let the wild man out of his captivity?
7. What is the threat against the miller's daughter when she is placed inside a room?
8. What are the three gifts that Rumpelstiltskin receives from the girl in order to help her with her mission?
9. What does Cinderella do when she needs help as she is living with her stepmother and sisters?
10. To whom does the Queen turn when she wants to find out whether she is the most beautiful in the land?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)