|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The soldier chose the ____________princesses since he was similar in age.
(d) Second to the youngest.
2. After the wolf eats up Red Riding Hood, he is now ___________ as well as dark and hairy.
3. What is the first animal the musician calls to him when he is alone in the forest for a long time?
4. For how long do Hansel and Gretel walk without seeing anything which might help them?
(a) 5 days and 5 nights.
(b) 10 days and 10 nights.
(c) 1 day and 1 night.
(d) 20 days and 20 nights.
5. The frog is as old as a ___________ and it has no nerves, according to the poem.
6. What happens to the princes who are unsuccessful in finding out what happens to the daughters each night?
(a) They have to be a servant.
(b) They get to marry a maid.
(c) They are banished.
(d) They are killed.
7. How did the daughters make sure the princes were unable to find out their secret?
(a) They wouldn't go out those nights.
(b) They killed them.
(c) They slept with them and told them to keep their mouths shut.
(d) They drugged them.
8. The apples on the silver tree are made of __________, though the two eyed girl is the only one who can get them.
9. At what temperature does the mother say that she will cook the boy when she puts him in the oven?
10. Sexton calls the wolf a sort of ___________ at the start of the story of Red Riding Hood.
11. The __________ is the one who tunes into a new neighborhood, having misplaced the past.
12. Even in the ______ crib, the somehow deficient and the somehow maimed are thought to have special powers.
13. The girl had to stretch her neck out in order to eat a ________ from the tree.
14. What does the princess do when the frog is in bed with her and begins to talk sweetly to her?
(a) She leaves.
(b) She passes out.
(c) She throws him across the room.
(d) She vomits.
15. What does the mother give to the children the next day when they are traveling in the woods to try to lose the children once again?
(d) A Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author admits to being collected at cocktail parties, but inside, she is undergoing ___________________.
2. One might say that the girl without those body parts was a girl without _____________.
3. How does the two eyed girl stop her sisters from asking her questions about her food?
4. The insomniac is the one whose heart jumps like a _____________ when they are listening on their transistor.
5. The daughter who has two eyes is as common as ____________ in the eyes of the mother.
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)