|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what temperature does the mother say that she will cook the boy when she puts him in the oven?
2. Which animal is smart enough to not move when the musician plays, having seen the atrocities?
3. The _______________ places long distance calls in the middle of the night and holds the phone as they vomit.
(a) Drunken priest.
(b) Drunken boyfriend.
(c) Drunken grandma.
(d) Drunken poet.
4. To what does the queen give birth?
5. Who hears of the princess' promise to the frog and tells her to follow through with this promise?
(c) The witch.
(d) The servants.
6. What is NOT one of the three things the frog asks of the princess in return for getting her ball back?
(a) To drink from her cup.
(b) To kiss her on the mouth.
(c) To sleep in her bed.
(d) To eat from her plate.
7. What does Hansel take with him as he hears that his parents are going to lose them in the forest?
8. Each of the answers to #143 were worn as an old ______________, according to the story.
9. What did the queen name the child who is in danger because of the wizard?
10. The animal from #105 tells the musician he will obey him as a __________ obeys his master.
11. What does the ground do in the presence of a frog, since it has boil disease and a belly full of parasites?
(a) Cracks open.
(b) Soils itself.
(c) Runs away.
12. What purified the girl so much that the wizard could not approach her and hurt or help her?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her tears.
(c) Her robes.
(d) Her song.
13. On which nighttime show does the comic who commits suicide on the night before his death appear?
(a) Jimmy Kimmel.
(b) Late Show.
(c) Tonight Show.
(d) Tom Snyder.
14. "The ___________ drill holes in our skulls to let the Boston Symphony through."
(a) News reporters.
(b) Supreme Beings.
15. Who scares the creatures off from trying to kill the musician when they have the chance?
(a) No one.
(d) Old Woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sexton asks if it's possible that a person would marry a cripple out of ___________.
2. Who spies on the girl and decides he must have her for a wife as he sees her struggle to eat?
3. The daughter who has two eyes is as common as ____________ in the eyes of the mother.
4. The two eyed girl is told that if she _________ her goat, then he will be given food to eat.
5. Even in the ______ crib, the somehow deficient and the somehow maimed are thought to have special powers.
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)