|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The wizard informed the king that a ___________ had been born, but the king did not mind.
2. Once a child who was born with troubles had a mother who wore her ___________ like a strand of pearls, even though the child might have lived to be 50 years old.
3. Sexton asks if it's possible that a person would marry a cripple out of ___________.
4. When the two were married, they decided to live on a _______________.
(a) Ant farm.
(b) Sugar cube.
5. Each morning the __________ of the daughters would be shred to pieces from all of the dancing.
6. After the wolf eats up Red Riding Hood, he is now ___________ as well as dark and hairy.
7. What does the witch give to the children in order to fatten them up for herself?
(b) A big dinner.
(c) A big turkey.
8. Sexton calls the wolf a sort of ___________ at the start of the story of Red Riding Hood.
9. What does the princess do when the frog is in bed with her and begins to talk sweetly to her?
(a) She vomits.
(b) She leaves.
(c) She throws him across the room.
(d) She passes out.
10. The princess chokes as she eats, as though she were eating a small ___________.
11. The red riding hood which the character wears without fail is her _________ blanket, since she is never without it.
12. To what does the queen give birth?
13. On which nighttime show does the comic who commits suicide on the night before his death appear?
(a) Jimmy Kimmel.
(b) Tonight Show.
(c) Late Show.
(d) Tom Snyder.
14. Who hears the snores of the wolf and realizes those snores cannot come from a grandmother?
(c) Old woman.
15. Where does the golden ball go when the princess accidentally loses it in the poem?
(d) Another house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hansel take with him as he hears that his parents are going to lose them in the forest?
2. The princess feels the frog is as awful as an ___________ when it sits on her lap at dinner.
3. One might say that the girl without those body parts was a girl without _____________.
4. The princess admits that she has stolen the __________ and she becomes very upset by this.
5. The runaway boy who lives on ___________ gives it all up to live on speed and saltines.
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)