|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What turns gold the second time the boy accidentally touches the pool?
(a) The sword sheath.
(b) A book.
(d) The boy's hair.
2. The man who is full of suspicions can hear messages from God through _____________________.
(b) Bad poetry.
(c) The fillings in his teeth.
3. What whimpers like a dog in heat, according to the poem of Sexton?
(a) The girl.
(b) The book.
(c) The secrets of the key.
(d) The boy.
4. Sexton questions the ability of a ____________ to become a piece of sculpture, though she admits it could.
(c) Paper clip.
5. What color are the eyes of the virgin, according to Sexton in her poem about Snow White?
6. What does the prince put on the stairs in hopes of catching Cinderella in order to marry her?
(c) Cobbler's wax.
7. The gallow birds sucked up the blood like __________ and also gave promises to the servant.
8. The woman who was with child looked upon the _______ each day, since she feared she might die without it.
(b) Green bean.
9. The witch's heart shrinks to the size of a _________ when the prince and Rapunzel find each other.
10. Why does the boy call out for Iron Hans when he does? The king is in a war which ____________.
(a) Gives him the advantage.
(b) His army has left.
(c) Finds his army unskilled.
(d) He is due to lose.
11. With what do the dwarfs wash Snow White down in order to revive her the final time the stepmother tries to kill her?
12. When the mirror tells the stepmother that she is not as fair as her stepdaughter, she begins to see ____________ on her hands.
(c) Dry skin.
(d) Brown spots.
13. Samuel is asked whether he remembers the ________ where the wicked king went up in smoke.
14. How old was the lovely virgin of Snow White when she was noticed to be beautiful by her stepmother?
15. The doctor goes to help the princess and turns her around like _______________, since he is smitten.
(a) A whisper.
(b) A whore.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A shoebox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pecks the eyes of the stepsisters out when they try to come to the wedding to curry favor?
2. The innocent girl's cheeks are as fragile as ___________ paper, according to the poem.
3. The servant and the princess live out their days happily ever after, though Sexton says, in a kind of coffin, a kind of blue ________.
4. What pumped in the stepmother like poison when the mirror would tell her that she was the fairest in the land?
5. What kind of dance does Sexton say that Godfather death's messages each have to them?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)