|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the china doll eyes open, what is the phrase that they say before they shut again?
(a) I love everyone.
(b) Good Day Mama.
(c) I want to help you.
(d) Good day sunshine.
2. What does the servant drop into the sea, saying that he would die if he could not find it for her again?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her books.
(c) Her tiara.
(d) Her ring.
3. Together the witch and Rapunzel would play _____________ as they held each other.
4. What does the stepmother bring the first time that she tries to kill Snow White?
(a) A bit of lacing.
(b) A piece of lamb.
(c) An apple.
(d) A poison comb.
5. What happens when the boy puts his finger into the pool which he is told not to touch or to pollute?
(a) He dies.
(b) It turned to gold.
(d) The wild man hurts him.
6. The hunter is told to bring the _________ of Snow White to the stepmother that she might eat it.
7. What does the prince put on the stairs in hopes of catching Cinderella in order to marry her?
(b) Cobbler's wax.
8. Snow White was condemned to death by ___________ when her beauty was told to the stepmother in the mirror.
(c) Bow and arrow.
9. Godfather death takes the physician to a cave where all men are assigned ___________ that inch by inch number their days.
10. The hunter could not go through with the plan and instead brought back to the stepmother a _______________.
(a) A dead prince.
(b) New mirror.
(c) Death sentence.
(d) Boar's heart.
11. What is the second thing the stepmother brings to Snow White in order to try to kill her?
(a) A poison comb.
(b) A bit of lacing.
(c) An apple.
(d) A piece of lamb.
12. What whimpers like a dog in heat, according to the poem of Sexton?
(a) The girl.
(b) The secrets of the key.
(c) The book.
(d) The boy.
13. The man who is full of suspicions can hear messages from God through _____________________.
(a) The fillings in his teeth.
(c) Bad poetry.
14. What does the princess demand the boy do though he does not comply with her wishes?
(a) Take off his hat.
(b) Give her gold.
(c) Make love to her.
(d) Leave the castle.
15. Why does the boy call out for Iron Hans when he does? The king is in a war which ____________.
(a) Finds his army unskilled.
(b) His army has left.
(c) He is due to lose.
(d) Gives him the advantage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Samuel is asked whether he remembers the ________ where the wicked king went up in smoke.
2. The doctor goes to help the princess and turns her around like _______________, since he is smitten.
3. What does the princess throw in order to catch the boy once more, since it worked in the past?
4. When the seven dwarfs see Snow White sleeping in their beds, they see her presence as a good ________.
5. The skin of the virgin is as white as _________ and she is unsoiled in her current state.
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)