|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctor thinks that a dog only laps _________ once when he is told that the Godfather will take him away.
2. The witch's heart shrinks to the size of a _________ when the prince and Rapunzel find each other.
3. What is the proper name of the witch who was growing the plant the pregnant woman wanted?
(a) Mother Hen.
(b) Mother Mary.
(c) Mother Christian.
(d) Mother Gothel.
4. All the huntsmen would disappear in the forest like ____________ as the forest was bewitched.
(b) Soap bubbles.
5. The doctor was more famous than the ____________, because he could cure all ills and woes.
6. What stood at each of the twenty doorways on the paths which Snow White walked after leaving her stepmother?
(a) A hunter.
(b) A dwarf.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A bear.
7. The skin of the virgin is as white as _________ and she is unsoiled in her current state.
8. What does the servant drop into the sea, saying that he would die if he could not find it for her again?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her ring.
(c) Her tiara.
(d) Her books.
9. Whose asexual voice does Sexton say that creature inside of a person sounds like?
(a) Truman Capote.
(b) Martin Luther King.
(c) Andy Warhol.
(d) Sylvia Plath.
10. How many whiskers did the stepmother see on her lip the day the mirror said she was no longer beautiful?
11. The servant and the princess live out their days happily ever after, though Sexton says, in a kind of coffin, a kind of blue ________.
12. A woman is talking, purging herself with __________, drumming words out like a typewriter.
13. Together the witch and Rapunzel would play _____________ as they held each other.
14. How old was the lovely virgin of Snow White when she was noticed to be beautiful by her stepmother?
15. The princess also sends the servant out to find the _____________, which the gallow birds eventually bring to him.
(b) Apple of Life.
(c) Green Leaf of Truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. The hunter is told to bring the _________ of Snow White to the stepmother that she might eat it.
2. In the end, the stepmother will dance the fire dance while she is made to wear ________________.
3. What does the hunter find at the bottom of the pool of water after he empties it out?
4. Which kind of animal does the servant save, and in return the animal covers the servant in promises?
5. The two stepsisters of Cinderella are pretty enough, but they have hearts like ______________, according to the story.
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)