|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A ___________ was a common way for princesses to marry, according to the poem with the servant's story.
(b) Arranged marriage.
(d) Wide change.
2. There was a day, according to Sexton in the "The White Snake" poem, that __________ talked to her.
3. The innocent girl's cheeks are as fragile as ___________ paper, according to the poem.
4. The boy finds a key and looks for the lock to open, just as he would look for a __________ upon finding a nickel.
5. What is the second thing the stepmother brings to Snow White in order to try to kill her?
(a) A poison comb.
(b) An apple.
(c) A piece of lamb.
(d) A bit of lacing.
Short Answer Questions
1. The key apparently opens the book of odd tales and transforms them. Who are the authors of the book of tales?
2. Samuel is asked whether he remembers the ________ where the wicked king went up in smoke.
3. What does the servant drop into the sea, saying that he would die if he could not find it for her again?
4. What pumped in the stepmother like poison when the mirror would tell her that she was the fairest in the land?
5. How old is the boy who wants some answers in the poem, according to the narrator?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)