|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The hunter could not go through with the plan and instead brought back to the stepmother a _______________.
(a) Death sentence.
(b) New mirror.
(c) A dead prince.
(d) Boar's heart.
2. Because the dwarfs did not want to bury Snow White in the ground, they put her in a ______________.
(b) Wooden hut.
(d) Glass coffin.
3. The key apparently opens the book of odd tales and transforms them. Who are the authors of the book of tales?
(a) Brothers Grimm.
4. The ____________ is a lovely number, no matter what life you lead, according to the poem by Sexton.
5. The innocent girl's cheeks are as fragile as ___________ paper, according to the poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sexton questions the ability of a ____________ to become a piece of sculpture, though she admits it could.
2. The hunter is told to bring the _________ of Snow White to the stepmother that she might eat it.
3. Snow White was condemned to death by ___________ when her beauty was told to the stepmother in the mirror.
4. With what do the dwarfs wash Snow White down in order to revive her the final time the stepmother tries to kill her?
5. Sexton says that inside of many of us there is a ___________ who wants to get out.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)