|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The princess also sends the servant out to find the _____________, which the gallow birds eventually bring to him.
(a) Green Leaf of Truth.
(d) Apple of Life.
2. The dwarfs tell Snow White never to ______________ when they are off at the mines during the day.
(a) Answer the phone.
(b) Open the windows.
(c) Open the door.
(d) Eat a thing.
3. Snow White was condemned to death by ___________ when her beauty was told to the stepmother in the mirror.
(b) Bow and arrow.
4. Who is NOT one of the names which is mentioned in the poem, "The Gold Key?"
5. The speaker in the first poem is the ____________________, as she introduces herself.
(a) Middle aged witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sexton's poem reads that it is not enough to read Hesse and to drink __________________.
2. What does Snow White eat when she comes upon the house of the dwarfs in the story?
3. Samuel is asked whether he remembers the ________ where the wicked king went up in smoke.
4. What does the servant drop into the sea, saying that he would die if he could not find it for her again?
5. There was a day, according to Sexton in the "The White Snake" poem, that __________ talked to her.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)