|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The insomniac is the one whose heart jumps like a _____________ when they are listening on their transistor.
(b) June bug.
(d) Jumping bean.
2. Once a child who was born with troubles had a mother who wore her ___________ like a strand of pearls, even though the child might have lived to be 50 years old.
3. The man who is full of suspicions can hear messages from God through _____________________.
(b) The fillings in his teeth.
(d) Bad poetry.
4. Godfather death takes the physician to a cave where all men are assigned ___________ that inch by inch number their days.
5. The doctor was more famous than the ____________, because he could cure all ills and woes.
Short Answer Questions
1. A ___________ was a common way for princesses to marry, according to the poem with the servant's story.
2. The animal from #105 tells the musician he will obey him as a __________ obeys his master.
3. Alice is asked whether she remembers being ____________ when she was a child.
4. The next trees that the solder sees are made of ___________ and he takes one as well to ensure he has proof.
5. A cruel father once cut off his daughter's _________ so that he could escape the wizard.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)