|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prince put on the stairs in hopes of catching Cinderella in order to marry her?
(a) Cobbler's wax.
2. Where does the old Jenny put her life savings before she is swindled by others?
(a) In a book.
(b) In her bra.
(c) In the bank.
(d) Under the mattress.
3. What does the princess demand the boy do though he does not comply with her wishes?
(a) Take off his hat.
(b) Give her gold.
(c) Leave the castle.
(d) Make love to her.
4. What whimpers like a dog in heat, according to the poem of Sexton?
(a) The secrets of the key.
(b) The girl.
(c) The book.
(d) The boy.
5. What did the queen name the child who is in danger because of the wizard?
Short Answer Questions
1. The speaker in the first poem is the ____________________, as she introduces herself.
2. When the two were married, they decided to live on a _______________.
3. To what does the queen give birth?
4. In the olden times, there was a king who was as wise as a _________________, according to the poem.
5. The apples on the silver tree are made of __________, though the two eyed girl is the only one who can get them.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)