|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of the thirteenth child, according to the godfather's instructions to take a cue from him?
2. What does the prince put on the stairs in hopes of catching Cinderella in order to marry her?
(a) Cobbler's wax.
3. The doctor thinks that a dog only laps _________ once when he is told that the Godfather will take him away.
4. Sexton writes that the apple has no worm in it for the apple is ___________.
5. Where does the servant find the queen's lost ring as a result of the wisdom he has gained?
(a) Duck's belly.
(b) Bear cave.
(c) Cat's home.
(d) Horse's mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. The suburban _________ is described as a deceiver, as one who is not all that she seems to be.
2. Even in the ______ crib, the somehow deficient and the somehow maimed are thought to have special powers.
3. The witch's heart shrinks to the size of a _________ when the prince and Rapunzel find each other.
4. The doctor was more famous than the ____________, because he could cure all ills and woes.
5. A woman who loves a _______ is forever young, according to the start of the poem about Rapunzel.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)