|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "If someone burns out your eye/I will take your socket/and use it for an ____________."
2. The man who is full of suspicions can hear messages from God through _____________________.
(b) The fillings in his teeth.
(d) Bad poetry.
3. When the task is completed on time, the stepmother tells Cinderella she cannot go because she does not have _____________.
(a) Hope of being loved.
(b) Any reason to go.
(d) Clothes to wear.
4. What happens when the boy puts his finger into the pool which he is told not to touch or to pollute?
(b) It turned to gold.
(c) The wild man hurts him.
(d) He dies.
5. The animal from #105 tells the musician he will obey him as a __________ obeys his master.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the queen is pregnant, she is sent to live with her____________ since it was wartime.
2. Which animal runs twenty times around the maypole before it foams at the mouth like a rabid dog?
3. Even in the ______ crib, the somehow deficient and the somehow maimed are thought to have special powers.
4. The man who damns his thirteenth child says that ________ will not be the godfather.
5. Who is NOT one of the names which is mentioned in the poem, "The Gold Key?"
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)