|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rapp need Rielly to sign?
2. Why does Flood have to hastily approve the SEALS plan?
3. What is Reilly's job?
4. What does Aziz do when he hears the two Navy SEALS?
5. What has Warch organized his troops to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mitch plan to see what the situation is outside the President's bunker?
2. What do the Navy SEALS plan in this section?
3. How does Aziz feel in this section?
4. Why is Rapp angry with Anna in this section?
5. What does Rapp learn from Reilly in this section?
6. Describe Generals Flood and Campbell's briefing in this section.
7. How do Baxter and King react to Aziz's broadcast?
8. What does Colonel Ben Fine tell Irene in this section?
9. How is Baxter surprised in this section?
10. What is Salim Rusan doing outside the White House?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What do the students think are Baxter's aims? Why do the students think Flynn presents Baxter as a poor leader in such as a situation? How do you think the operation will end if Baxter has his way?
Essay Topic 2
What is Aziz's character background? Why do you think he makes such a good terrorist? How does Aziz compare to other similar character in espionage novels?
Essay Topic 3
What problems are the politicians causing the military in the novel? What do the students think is Flynn's opinion of politicians in general? How can the politicians and military work together to resolve the situation in the book?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)