|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Yassin drinking?
2. Who is Hayes angry about?
(a) General Flood
3. Who is enraged by Baxter's order?
(a) Irene Kennedy
(b) General Flood
(c) Mitch Rapp
(d) General Campbell
4. What has Salim Rusan disguised himself as?
(c) A Secret Service agent
5. What does Aziz call the American people?
(b) Spoilt and selfish
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baxter order to be lifted in this chapter?
2. What does Rapp tell himself to stop doing?
3. Who of the following is not part of the SEALS preparation plans?
4. What is the name of Aziz's second-in-command?
5. What can Harut not confirm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aziz want to achieve from his public broadcast?
2. How is Baxter surprised in this section?
3. Why does Mitch feel frustrated in this section?
4. Why does King recognize Husan the news the next morning?
5. What do the Navy SEALS plan in this section?
6. Describe Generals Flood and Campbell's briefing in this section.
7. What do Rapp and Adams do inside the White House in this section?
8. What is Salim Rusan doing outside the White House?
9. How does the General react when he hears the President is in danger?
10. What does Aziz say in his broadcast at the beginning of this section?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)