|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Baxter have to ask to lift economic sanctions?
(b) President Hayes
(c) The UN
(d) The EU
2. What does Rapp think the American government is dependent upon?
(a) The American public
(b) A healthy population
(c) The economy
(d) Christian principles
3. What are King and Baxter unaware of in this section?
(a) They have a sniper aimed at them
(b) The CIA are attacking the White House
(c) Israel have started bombing Palestine
(d) Hayes is back in charge
4. Who is Aziz looking for in this section?
(a) His dog
(b) Anna Rielly
(c) Mitch Rapp
5. Who seems to believe Aziz is sincere?
(a) Politicians and religious leaders
(b) Military leaders
(c) The Muslim community
(d) School children
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Warch organized his troops to do?
2. What is Bengazi doubtful about?
3. Who does Stansfield want to reinstate?
4. What does Baxter order the soldiers to do in this section?
5. What will Anna be able to see in the third basement?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Rapp and Adams do inside the White House in this section?
2. Why does King recognize Husan the news the next morning?
3. What decision does Baxter make at the beginning of this section?
4. How does Aziz feel in this section?
5. What does Rapp learn from Reilly in this section?
6. What do the President and his men discuss in the bunker?
7. How do Baxter and King react to Aziz's broadcast?
8. What happens to the two Navy SEALS in this section?
9. How does Mitch plan to see what the situation is outside the President's bunker?
10. Why is Rapp angry with Anna in this section?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)