|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can Rielly not imagine betraying?
(b) Her family
(c) Mitch Rapp
(d) President Hayes
2. How does Harris want to enter the White House?
(a) Through the roof
(b) Through the basement
(c) Through the door
(d) Through the windows
3. What is Aziz monitoring in this section?
(a) The Pentagon
(b) Network coverage of his speech
(d) The White House perimeter
4. Who is Aziz looking for in this section?
(b) Anna Rielly
(c) Mitch Rapp
(d) His dog
5. What does Rapp fear about Anna?
(a) Her sex appeal
(b) Her bravery
(c) Her dark features
(d) Her inquisitive mind
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baxter order to be lifted in this chapter?
2. What does Anna agree to allow the government to do?
3. What does Stansfeld order Mitch to disable?
4. Where does Aziz broadcast the national address from?
5. What is Yassin drinking?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aziz say in his broadcast at the beginning of this section?
2. How does Aziz feel in this section?
3. What does Colonel Ben Fine tell Irene in this section?
4. What does Aziz want to achieve from his public broadcast?
5. Describe Generals Flood and Campbell's briefing in this section.
6. How do Baxter and King react to Aziz's broadcast?
7. What happens to the two Navy SEALS in this section?
8. How are the military showing their supreme loyalty and fearlessness in this section?
9. What decision does Baxter make at the beginning of this section?
10. How does the General react when he hears the President is in danger?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)