|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who seems to believe Aziz is sincere?
(a) The Muslim community
(b) School children
(c) Military leaders
(d) Politicians and religious leaders
2. Who decides to send another pair of operatives to the White House?
(c) General Campbell
(d) General Flood
3. What does Baxter order the soldiers to do in this section?
(a) Go in
(b) Stay put
(c) Shoot on sight
(d) Take Aziz alive
4. What has Warch organized his troops to do?
(a) Blast their way out of the White House
(b) Kill Yassin
(c) Protect the President
(d) Kill Aziz
5. What does Aziz call the Iraqi people?
(a) Humorous and loving
(b) The champions of the world
(d) Impoverished and starving
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harris want to enter the White House?
2. What is Reilly's job?
3. What is Aziz wearing at the beginning of this chapter?
4. Who is the only group who knows the fill extent of Rapp's movements?
5. What does Aziz want to gain from his speech?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Rapp angry with Anna in this section?
2. How is Baxter surprised in this section?
3. Why does King recognize Husan the news the next morning?
4. What decision does Baxter make at the beginning of this section?
5. What does Rapp fear about Rielly?
6. What is Salim Rusan doing outside the White House?
7. How does Aziz feel in this section?
8. Why does Mitch feel frustrated in this section?
9. What do the President and his men discuss in the bunker?
10. What happens to the two Navy SEALS in this section?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)