|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Flood talking to on the phone when Baxter rings?
(c) Dallas King
(d) President Hayes
2. What does the American public want to exhaust before engaging in violence?
(a) Diplomatic options
(b) Money sources
(c) All other options
(d) Aziz's men
3. What does Rapp need Rielly to sign?
(a) A statement
(b) A confidentiality agreement
(c) An extended hours contract
(d) A workers contract
4. Why does Flood have to hastily approve the SEALS plan?
(a) There is an immediate threat to the President's life
(b) The UN threaten to put a stop to any violent action
(c) The bombs will go off in the next two hours
(d) Azzi has given them a time limit
5. Who does Aziz call in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who orders Rapp not to take action against Aziz?
2. What is Aziz monitoring in this section?
3. Who of the following is not part of the SEALS preparation plans?
4. What are King and Baxter unaware of in this section?
5. Who does Stansfield speak privately with in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Baxter and King react to Aziz's broadcast?
2. What do the Navy SEALS plan in this section?
3. What does Rapp fear about Rielly?
4. What do the President and his men discuss in the bunker?
5. How does Mitch plan to see what the situation is outside the President's bunker?
6. Why is Rapp angry with Anna in this section?
7. What does Stansfield tell Rap in this section?
8. Describe Generals Flood and Campbell's briefing in this section.
9. How does the General react when he hears the President is in danger?
10. What decision does Baxter make at the beginning of this section?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)