|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Warch about to do when his phone rings?
(a) Eat lunch
(b) Open the bunker door
(c) Shoot a traitor
(d) Disable a bomb
2. What does the CIA hear Yassin tell Aziz?
(a) The President and his men have weapons
(b) The bunker doors will be open in an hour
(c) The President is likely to open the door beforehand
(d) The President has no air in the bunker
3. What is Yassin drinking?
4. What does Rapp fear about Anna?
(a) Her inquisitive mind
(b) Her sex appeal
(c) Her bravery
(d) Her dark features
5. Who is Aziz looking for in this section?
(a) His dog
(c) Anna Rielly
(d) Mitch Rapp
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hayes angry about?
2. Who do Flood and Stansfield think Baxter's decision endangers?
3. What king of jump do the SEALS prepare for?
4. What has Salim Rusan disguised himself as?
5. Who is the only group who knows the fill extent of Rapp's movements?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the General react when he hears the President is in danger?
2. What does Aziz say in his broadcast at the beginning of this section?
3. How is Baxter surprised in this section?
4. What happens to the two Navy SEALS in this section?
5. Why does Mitch feel frustrated in this section?
6. How does Aziz feel in this section?
7. What does Rapp learn from Reilly in this section?
8. Why is Rapp angry with Anna in this section?
9. How do Baxter and King react to Aziz's broadcast?
10. Why does King recognize Husan the news the next morning?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)