|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harris want to enter the White House?
(a) Through the door
(b) Through the roof
(c) Through the basement
(d) Through the windows
2. What does Aziz call the Iraqi people?
(b) The champions of the world
(c) Humorous and loving
(d) Impoverished and starving
3. What does Anna agree to allow the government to do?
(a) Find her job
(b) Banish her
(c) Edit her story
(d) Give her a new identity
4. What will Anna be able to see in the third basement?
(c) Bunker doors
(d) The hostages
5. What is the name of Aziz's second-in-command?
(a) Javier Sehwag
(b) Saddam Jangeursaur
(c) Muammar Bengazi
(d) Muttah Bengla
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baxter order to be lifted in this chapter?
2. Who is Aziz looking for in this section?
3. What have the bombs been wired to?
4. What does Baxter order the soldiers to do in this section?
5. What does Rapp do when Yassin takes a break?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aziz say in his broadcast at the beginning of this section?
2. What decision does Baxter make at the beginning of this section?
3. What does Rapp learn from Reilly in this section?
4. How do Baxter and King react to Aziz's broadcast?
5. What does Rapp fear about Rielly?
6. How does Aziz feel in this section?
7. How are the military showing their supreme loyalty and fearlessness in this section?
8. Why does Mitch feel frustrated in this section?
9. Describe Generals Flood and Campbell's briefing in this section.
10. How is Baxter surprised in this section?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)