|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Reilly's job?
(c) Script writer
2. What has Salim Rusan disguised himself as?
(b) A Secret Service agent
3. Who is the only group who knows the fill extent of Rapp's movements?
(a) The FBI
(b) The CIA
(c) The Navy SEALS
(d) Delta Force
4. Who does Warch talk to on the phone?
(a) Mitch Rapp
(b) Dallas King
(d) Kennedy and Stansfield
5. Why does Flood have to hastily approve the SEALS plan?
(a) The UN threaten to put a stop to any violent action
(b) There is an immediate threat to the President's life
(c) The bombs will go off in the next two hours
(d) Azzi has given them a time limit
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Baxter ordered out of the loop?
2. What does Aziz call the American people?
3. Which newspaper knows more about the operation than the FBI?
4. What does Rapp fear about Anna?
5. What does Rapp tell himself to stop doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Rapp angry with Anna in this section?
2. What does Aziz want to achieve from his public broadcast?
3. What do the Navy SEALS plan in this section?
4. How do Baxter and King react to Aziz's broadcast?
5. What does Rapp learn from Reilly in this section?
6. What do the President and his men discuss in the bunker?
7. What do Rapp and Adams do inside the White House in this section?
8. How does Mitch plan to see what the situation is outside the President's bunker?
9. What does Rapp fear about Rielly?
10. What does Stansfield tell Rap in this section?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)