|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aziz call the Iraqi people?
(a) Impoverished and starving
(b) The champions of the world
(d) Humorous and loving
2. Who decides to send another pair of operatives to the White House?
(a) General Flood
(c) General Campbell
3. Who does Aziz use as his human shield?
(a) The President's wife
(b) The President's secretary
(c) A pregnant woman
4. Who is Aziz looking for in this section?
(b) His dog
(c) Anna Rielly
(d) Mitch Rapp
5. What does Aziz have to protect himself against the President's Secret Service Agents?
(b) A machine gun
(c) Twenty men
(d) A knife
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adams chastise Rapp about in this section?
2. Who is Flood talking to on the phone when Baxter rings?
3. What does Baxter order to be lifted in this chapter?
4. Who is the SEAL commander?
5. Why does Flood have to hastily approve the SEALS plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Aziz feel in this section?
2. What does Rapp learn from Reilly in this section?
3. How are the military showing their supreme loyalty and fearlessness in this section?
4. What decision does Baxter make at the beginning of this section?
5. How does the General react when he hears the President is in danger?
6. Why is Rapp angry with Anna in this section?
7. What does Stansfield tell Rap in this section?
8. What happens to the two Navy SEALS in this section?
9. What do the Navy SEALS plan in this section?
10. What does Rapp fear about Rielly?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)