|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Brian Roach work for?
(a) The CIA
(c) The IRS
(d) The FBI
2. Who do Flood and Stansfield think Baxter's decision endangers?
(c) The whole of the western world
(d) All Americans
3. Who does Baxter have to ask to lift economic sanctions?
(a) President Hayes
(b) The EU
(d) The UN
4. What does Baxter order to be lifted in this chapter?
(a) UN sanctions
(b) NATO sanctions
(c) US sanctions
(d) EU sanction
5. Who orders Rapp not to take action against Aziz?
(a) General Campbell
(b) General Flood
(c) Irene Kennedy
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Baxter ordered out of the loop?
2. Where do Rapp and Adams want to get to in this section?
3. What organization does Colonel Fine lead?
4. What has Salim Rusan disguised himself as?
5. What does Aziz hear above him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What decision does Baxter make at the beginning of this section?
2. What does Rapp learn from Reilly in this section?
3. How do Baxter and King react to Aziz's broadcast?
4. What does Aziz say in his broadcast at the beginning of this section?
5. Why does King recognize Husan the news the next morning?
6. What do the President and his men discuss in the bunker?
7. Describe Generals Flood and Campbell's briefing in this section.
8. What happens to the two Navy SEALS in this section?
9. What is Salim Rusan doing outside the White House?
10. What does Stansfield tell Rap in this section?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)