|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stansfield want to reinstate?
(a) President Hayes
(b) President Nixon
(c) James Funnel
(d) Frank Carter
2. What does Aziz call the American people?
(c) Spoilt and selfish
3. What have the bombs been wired to?
(a) The bunker door
(b) The exterior doors
(c) The roof
(d) The basements
4. What does Aziz have to protect himself against the President's Secret Service Agents?
(b) A machine gun
(c) A knife
(d) Twenty men
5. What is Yassin drinking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the CIA hear Yassin tell Aziz?
2. What does Rap recommend Langley do?
3. Who is Aziz looking for in this section?
4. What will Anna be able to see in the third basement?
5. Who does Aziz use as his human shield?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aziz want to achieve from his public broadcast?
2. What is Salim Rusan doing outside the White House?
3. What do the Navy SEALS plan in this section?
4. What does Rapp fear about Rielly?
5. What do the President and his men discuss in the bunker?
6. What does Stansfield tell Rap in this section?
7. How does Aziz feel in this section?
8. How does Mitch plan to see what the situation is outside the President's bunker?
9. What do Rapp and Adams do inside the White House in this section?
10. Why is Rapp angry with Anna in this section?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)