|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aziz do when he hears the two Navy SEALS?
(a) Stabs them
(b) Takes them hostage
(c) Tortures them
(d) Shoots them
2. What does Rap recommend Langley do?
(a) Give Aziz more money
(b) Attack at once
(c) Pull back the two navy SEALS
(d) Drop a bomb on Iraq
3. What is Bengazi doubtful about?
(a) The Americans will make compromises
(b) The Americans will let Aziz escape
(c) Aziz can get more money
(d) The Americans will remain passive
4. Who does Aziz use as his human shield?
(b) The President's wife
(c) The President's secretary
(d) A pregnant woman
5. What is the name of Aziz's second-in-command?
(a) Muammar Bengazi
(b) Javier Sehwag
(c) Saddam Jangeursaur
(d) Muttah Bengla
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aziz monitoring in this section?
2. What is Reilly's job?
3. Who orders Rapp not to take action against Aziz?
4. How does Harris want to enter the White House?
5. What does Adams chastise Rapp about in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rapp fear about Rielly?
2. What does Aziz want to achieve from his public broadcast?
3. What does Stansfield tell Rap in this section?
4. What does Colonel Ben Fine tell Irene in this section?
5. How does the General react when he hears the President is in danger?
6. How are the military showing their supreme loyalty and fearlessness in this section?
7. What is Salim Rusan doing outside the White House?
8. What do Rapp and Adams do inside the White House in this section?
9. Why does Mitch feel frustrated in this section?
10. How does Mitch plan to see what the situation is outside the President's bunker?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)