|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Salim Rusan disguised himself as?
(b) A Secret Service agent
2. Who does Rapp debrief in this section?
3. Who decides to send another pair of operatives to the White House?
(a) General Campbell
(d) General Flood
4. What king of jump do the SEALS prepare for?
5. Who does Brian Roach work for?
(a) The CIA
(c) The FBI
(d) The IRS
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aziz have to protect himself against the President's Secret Service Agents?
2. Who does Baxter have to ask to lift economic sanctions?
3. Who does Aziz call in this section?
4. What is Reilly's job?
5. Which character in this section is worried about the effects of Aziz's speech?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Rapp angry with Anna in this section?
2. How does the General react when he hears the President is in danger?
3. What does Aziz want to achieve from his public broadcast?
4. Why does Mitch feel frustrated in this section?
5. What do the Navy SEALS plan in this section?
6. What does Rapp learn from Reilly in this section?
7. What does Aziz say in his broadcast at the beginning of this section?
8. What does Colonel Ben Fine tell Irene in this section?
9. What happens to the two Navy SEALS in this section?
10. How does Mitch plan to see what the situation is outside the President's bunker?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)