|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will squeeze into the inner ventilation system?
2. Who is enraged by Baxter's order?
(a) General Flood
(b) General Campbell
(c) Irene Kennedy
(d) Mitch Rapp
3. What does Baxter order the soldiers to do in this section?
(a) Shoot on sight
(b) Take Aziz alive
(c) Stay put
(d) Go in
4. What organization does Colonel Fine lead?
5. What king of jump do the SEALS prepare for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aziz broadcast the national address from?
2. Who does Stansfield speak privately with in this section?
3. Who is Flood talking to on the phone when Baxter rings?
4. What does Aziz do when he hears the two Navy SEALS?
5. What has Salim Rusan disguised himself as?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Rapp angry with Anna in this section?
2. What does Rapp learn from Reilly in this section?
3. How does Mitch plan to see what the situation is outside the President's bunker?
4. How does Aziz feel in this section?
5. How is Baxter surprised in this section?
6. What does Colonel Ben Fine tell Irene in this section?
7. What do the Navy SEALS plan in this section?
8. What does Rapp fear about Rielly?
9. What happens to the two Navy SEALS in this section?
10. What does Stansfield tell Rap in this section?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)