|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization does Colonel Fine lead?
2. Who do Flood and Stansfield think Baxter's decision endangers?
(a) All Americans
(b) The whole of the western world
3. What is Yassin drinking?
4. What will Anna be able to see in the third basement?
(a) Bunker doors
(b) The hostages
5. What can Harut not confirm?
(a) That Saddam is not involved
(b) Aziz will release all the hostages
(c) Mustafa Yassin is the safecracker
(d) That Iraq will not attack again
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bengazi doubtful about?
2. What king of jump do the SEALS prepare for?
3. What does Adams chastise Rapp about in this section?
4. What has Warch organized his troops to do?
5. What is Reilly's job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the two Navy SEALS in this section?
2. How does Mitch plan to see what the situation is outside the President's bunker?
3. What does Aziz want to achieve from his public broadcast?
4. What does Rapp learn from Reilly in this section?
5. How are the military showing their supreme loyalty and fearlessness in this section?
6. What does Colonel Ben Fine tell Irene in this section?
7. Why does King recognize Husan the news the next morning?
8. What is Salim Rusan doing outside the White House?
9. Describe Generals Flood and Campbell's briefing in this section.
10. Why is Rapp angry with Anna in this section?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)