|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the American public want to exhaust before engaging in violence?
(a) Money sources
(b) Aziz's men
(c) All other options
(d) Diplomatic options
2. Who does Aziz use as his human shield?
(a) The President's secretary
(b) A pregnant woman
(d) The President's wife
3. What have the bombs been wired to?
(a) The basements
(b) The bunker door
(c) The exterior doors
(d) The roof
4. Where do Rapp and Adams want to get to in this section?
(a) The fourth basement
(b) The third basement
(c) The Oval Office
(d) The Situation room
5. What does the CIA hear Yassin tell Aziz?
(a) The President is likely to open the door beforehand
(b) The bunker doors will be open in an hour
(c) The President and his men have weapons
(d) The President has no air in the bunker
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Warch talk to on the phone?
2. What will Anna be able to see in the third basement?
3. What king of jump do the SEALS prepare for?
4. What is Aziz monitoring in this section?
5. Who decides to send another pair of operatives to the White House?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aziz want to achieve from his public broadcast?
2. Describe Generals Flood and Campbell's briefing in this section.
3. What is Salim Rusan doing outside the White House?
4. What do Rapp and Adams do inside the White House in this section?
5. How do Baxter and King react to Aziz's broadcast?
6. How are the military showing their supreme loyalty and fearlessness in this section?
7. Why does King recognize Husan the news the next morning?
8. How is Baxter surprised in this section?
9. What happens to the two Navy SEALS in this section?
10. What does Rapp learn from Reilly in this section?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)