|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hayes angry about?
(a) General Flood
2. Who can Rielly not imagine betraying?
(a) Mitch Rapp
(b) Her family
(c) President Hayes
3. Who has Baxter ordered out of the loop?
(a) Mitch Rapp
(b) The FBI
(c) The CIA
(d) President Hayes
4. What organization does Colonel Fine lead?
5. What are King and Baxter unaware of in this section?
(a) The CIA are attacking the White House
(b) Hayes is back in charge
(c) Israel have started bombing Palestine
(d) They have a sniper aimed at them
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Brian Roach work for?
2. Who decides to send another pair of operatives to the White House?
3. What have the bombs been wired to?
4. What will Anna be able to see in the third basement?
5. What does Rapp think the American government is dependent upon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mitch feel frustrated in this section?
2. What do Rapp and Adams do inside the White House in this section?
3. What decision does Baxter make at the beginning of this section?
4. What does Aziz say in his broadcast at the beginning of this section?
5. What does Stansfield tell Rap in this section?
6. How does Aziz feel in this section?
7. What happens to the two Navy SEALS in this section?
8. What do the Navy SEALS plan in this section?
9. How does Mitch plan to see what the situation is outside the President's bunker?
10. How do Baxter and King react to Aziz's broadcast?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)