|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Rapp and Adams want to get to in this section?
(a) The Situation room
(b) The third basement
(c) The Oval Office
(d) The fourth basement
2. Who does Rapp debrief in this section?
3. Who does Stansfield speak privately with in this section?
(a) Mitch Rapp
(b) President Hayes
(d) Anna Rielly
4. What does Rapp think the American government is dependent upon?
(a) A healthy population
(b) Christian principles
(c) The American public
(d) The economy
5. Where does Aziz broadcast the national address from?
(a) The press room
(b) The Situation Room
(c) The President's bedroom
(d) The Oval Office
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aziz call the American people?
2. What does Rapp fear about Anna?
3. What is Warch about to do when his phone rings?
4. What has Warch organized his troops to do?
5. Why does Flood have to hastily approve the SEALS plan?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)