|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters disagree with Baxter's decision?
(a) Campbell and Stansfield
(b) Fine and King
(c) Kennedy and Flood
(d) Stansfield and Flood
2. Who seems to believe Aziz is sincere?
(a) School children
(b) The Muslim community
(c) Politicians and religious leaders
(d) Military leaders
3. Who does Warch talk to on the phone?
(b) Dallas King
(c) Mitch Rapp
(d) Kennedy and Stansfield
4. What is the name of Aziz's second-in-command?
(a) Javier Sehwag
(b) Muttah Bengla
(c) Saddam Jangeursaur
(d) Muammar Bengazi
5. Where does Aziz broadcast the national address from?
(a) The press room
(b) The President's bedroom
(c) The Situation Room
(d) The Oval Office
Short Answer Questions
1. What king of jump do the SEALS prepare for?
2. Who can Rielly not imagine betraying?
3. What can Harut not confirm?
4. Who is Aziz looking for in this section?
5. What is Warch about to do when his phone rings?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the two Navy SEALS in this section?
2. What is Salim Rusan doing outside the White House?
3. What does Aziz say in his broadcast at the beginning of this section?
4. Describe Generals Flood and Campbell's briefing in this section.
5. Why does Mitch feel frustrated in this section?
6. What do the Navy SEALS plan in this section?
7. What does Aziz want to achieve from his public broadcast?
8. What decision does Baxter make at the beginning of this section?
9. What do the President and his men discuss in the bunker?
10. What does Colonel Ben Fine tell Irene in this section?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)