|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Harut not confirm?
(a) Mustafa Yassin is the safecracker
(b) That Saddam is not involved
(c) Aziz will release all the hostages
(d) That Iraq will not attack again
2. What does Adams chastise Rapp about in this section?
(a) His attitude towards Anna
(b) His lack of feeling for everyone
(c) His singlemindness
(d) His laziness
3. Who is the only group who knows the fill extent of Rapp's movements?
(a) The Navy SEALS
(b) Delta Force
(c) The FBI
(d) The CIA
4. What does Aziz hear above him?
(b) Anna Rielly
(c) The two navy SEALS
5. What is the name of Aziz's second-in-command?
(a) Saddam Jangeursaur
(b) Muammar Bengazi
(c) Muttah Bengla
(d) Javier Sehwag
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Anna be able to see in the third basement?
2. Who does Stansfield speak privately with in this section?
3. What does Aziz want to gain from his speech?
4. What does Rapp think the American government is dependent upon?
5. Which newspaper knows more about the operation than the FBI?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stansfield tell Rap in this section?
2. How does Mitch plan to see what the situation is outside the President's bunker?
3. How do Baxter and King react to Aziz's broadcast?
4. How are the military showing their supreme loyalty and fearlessness in this section?
5. What do Rapp and Adams do inside the White House in this section?
6. Why does Mitch feel frustrated in this section?
7. Why does King recognize Husan the news the next morning?
8. What is Salim Rusan doing outside the White House?
9. What does Aziz want to achieve from his public broadcast?
10. What does Rapp fear about Rielly?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)