|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rapp fear about Anna?
(a) Her sex appeal
(b) Her inquisitive mind
(c) Her bravery
(d) Her dark features
2. Which two characters disagree with Baxter's decision?
(a) Kennedy and Flood
(b) Fine and King
(c) Stansfield and Flood
(d) Campbell and Stansfield
3. Why does Flood have to hastily approve the SEALS plan?
(a) Azzi has given them a time limit
(b) The bombs will go off in the next two hours
(c) The UN threaten to put a stop to any violent action
(d) There is an immediate threat to the President's life
4. Who decides to send another pair of operatives to the White House?
(c) General Flood
(d) General Campbell
5. What does Baxter order to be lifted in this chapter?
(a) NATO sanctions
(b) UN sanctions
(c) EU sanction
(d) US sanctions
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the CIA hear Yassin tell Aziz?
2. What does Aziz call the American people?
3. What organization does Colonel Fine lead?
4. Who of the following is not part of the SEALS preparation plans?
5. Who does Brian Roach work for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colonel Ben Fine tell Irene in this section?
2. What is Salim Rusan doing outside the White House?
3. How are the military showing their supreme loyalty and fearlessness in this section?
4. What does Stansfield tell Rap in this section?
5. What does Rapp learn from Reilly in this section?
6. Why does King recognize Husan the news the next morning?
7. What decision does Baxter make at the beginning of this section?
8. What happens to the two Navy SEALS in this section?
9. What does Rapp fear about Rielly?
10. How is Baxter surprised in this section?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)