|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Rapp taken for a briefing?
(a) The Treasury Department
(b) Stansfield's house
(c) The Oval Office
(d) The Pentagon
2. What does Mitch Rapp disguise himself as?
(a) An American tourist
(b) An Iranian beggar
(c) A diplomat
(d) An Iranian businessman
3. Who covers Rapp as he moves into the White House?
(a) Marcus Drummond
(b) Navy SEALS
(d) Delta Force
4. Who does King say is responsible for the President's safe removal to his bunker?
(a) The CIA
(b) The FBI
(d) The Secret Service
5. What is a Tango?
(a) A pregnant woman
(b) A sniper
(c) A gun
(d) An enemy soldier
Short Answer Questions
1. Which department keeps an eye on the President's movements?
2. What team does Lt. Commander Dan Harris lead?
3. What does one of the hostages request?
4. What does Mitch think will happen if they compromise?
5. What does the operation depend on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening in the President's bunker in this section?
2. What does the success of the CIA's operation depend upon?
3. Why is the U.S. government finding it difficult to compete with Aziz?
4. What new information has Dr. Hornig learned from Fara Harut?
5. What does Secret Service Director Tracy say in the debriefing?
6. How does the truck get past the guards in this section?
7. What is Dr. Jane Hornig's job?
8. Describe the successful operation in the opening section.
9. Describe the argument that erupts during the debriefing.
10. What problems does this section show that the military face in such a desperate situation?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)