|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hornig try to extract information from?
(a) Fara Harut
(b) Saddam Hussain
(c) Mitch Rapp
(d) Prince Kalib
2. Who does Baxter try to get on his side?
(a) The CIA
(b) The FBI
(c) Mitch Rapp
(d) The military men
3. What does Baxter not want to appear as to the voting public?
(b) Trigger happy
(c) Easy going
4. What does Anna's admirer do when she defies him?
(a) Kicks her
(b) Punches her
(c) Stabs her
(d) Locks her in a cupboard
5. What kind of vehicle does Muammer Bengazi drive?
(a) A truck
(b) A scooter
(c) A motor bike
(d) A car
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch think the politicians are trying to protect?
2. What does the President hold at the beginning of this chapter?
3. What three character does Rapp meet with privately in this section?
4. What does Aziz clutch in his hand?
5. Which of the following squads are not involved in the operation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Aziz's demands?
2. What new information has Dr. Hornig learned from Fara Harut?
3. How do the Secret Service agents save the President's life?
4. Describe the argument that erupts during the debriefing.
5. Why does Mitch invite Milt Adams on the mission?
6. What does Mitch realize at the end of this section?
7. What does the success of the CIA's operation depend upon?
8. What does Secret Service Director Tracy say in the debriefing?
9. How does the truck get past the guards in this section?
10. Why is Rafique so dangerous?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)