|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Adams help Rapp to do?
(a) Hack into the White House computer
(b) Gain access to the White House
(c) Kill the terroists
(d) Hot wire a car
2. What does the operation depend on?
(a) Aziz's generosity
(d) The intelligence Mitch can gather
3. Who is the blanket for?
(a) An elderly man
(b) A small child
(c) A pooch
(d) A pregnant woman
4. What does one of the hostages request?
(a) A drink
(b) A gun
(c) A blanket
(d) A hot water bottle
5. What kind of weapons does Mitch shoot the guards with?
(a) Machine guns
(b) Silenced weapons
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Tango?
2. Who does Rapp call when he hears about the terrorist attack?
3. Who objects to Tutwiler being in charge of negotiations?
4. Who does the CIA fear is funding Hamas?
5. Who briefs President Hayes in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the U.S. government finding it difficult to compete with Aziz?
2. Describe the character of Thomas Stansfield.
3. How do the CIA react when they hear Hammas will attack the Whitehouse later that day?
4. Why are the politicians suspicious of Rapp?
5. What opinion does Mitch voice in the debriefing?
6. How does Mitch Rapp feel after the mission?
7. What contrasts are shown between the politicians and soldiers in this section?
8. Describe the argument that erupts during the debriefing.
9. Describe the successful operation in the opening section.
10. How does Aziz react when Tutwiler phones him?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)