|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rapp kill Hasan?
(a) He shoots him
(b) He stabs him
(c) In beats him to death
(d) He gasses him
2. Who does Baxter want to run the operation?
(a) The CIA
(b) The Navy SEALS
(c) The FBI
3. Who is watching the killings from below?
(a) The press
(b) The CIA
(c) The FBI
(d) The public
4. Where is Rapp taken for a briefing?
(a) Stansfield's house
(b) The Oval Office
(c) The Pentagon
(d) The Treasury Department
5. What position does Valerie Jones hold?
(a) Chief of Staff
(c) Vice President
(d) DNC chairman
Short Answer Questions
1. Which department keeps an eye on the President's movements?
2. What kind of vehicle does Muammer Bengazi drive?
3. Who does Kennedy give background information on?
4. Who does the sniper spot walking towards the house?
5. What is Jack Warch the head of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Mitch and Adams get to the White House basement?
2. What opinion does Mitch voice in the debriefing?
3. How does Aziz react when Tutwiler phones him?
4. What is Mustafa Yassin doing at the end of this section?
5. How does the author increase the narrative pace in this section.
6. What does Mitch realize at the end of this section?
7. What is happening in the President's bunker in this section?
8. Why is the U.S. government finding it difficult to compete with Aziz?
9. What does the success of the CIA's operation depend upon?
10. What information does King give Shiela Dunn in this section?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)