|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rapp's codename?
(a) The Bear
(b) Iron Man
(c) Fire Fist
(d) Lion Heart
2. What can Adams help Rapp to do?
(a) Hack into the White House computer
(b) Hot wire a car
(c) Gain access to the White House
(d) Kill the terroists
3. Where is Rapp taken for a briefing?
(a) The Oval Office
(b) The Treasury Department
(c) Stansfield's house
(d) The Pentagon
4. Who does Mitch Rapp work for?
(a) The FBI
(c) The CIA
5. What is Baxter's new role?
(a) Acting President
(b) Chief of Staff
(d) Chief of Justice
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is watching the killings from below?
2. What does the President hold at the beginning of this chapter?
3. How many hostages does Aziz say he will release later that day?
4. Whose safety is Aziz worried about?
5. Who do Kennedy and Stansfeld debrief in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems does Anna Rielly have in this section?
2. What does Mitch realize at the end of this section?
3. How does Mitch react when he sees Hasan trying to rape Anna?
4. How does the author increase the narrative pace in this section.
5. Describe the successful operation in the opening section.
6. What opinion does Mitch voice in the debriefing?
7. Why does Anna Reilly have a better chance of survival than the other hostages in the group?
8. How do the Secret Service agents save the President's life?
9. Why are the politicians suspicious of Rapp?
10. What is happening in the President's bunker in this section?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)