|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who seems to believe Aziz is sincere?
(a) Politicians and religious leaders
(b) School children
(c) Military leaders
(d) The Muslim community
2. Who of the following is not part of the SEALS preparation plans?
3. Who does Stansfield speak privately with in this section?
(a) President Hayes
(c) Mitch Rapp
(d) Anna Rielly
4. What is Aziz monitoring in this section?
(a) The Pentagon
(b) Network coverage of his speech
(c) The White House perimeter
5. What does the CIA hear Yassin tell Aziz?
(a) The President has no air in the bunker
(b) The President is likely to open the door beforehand
(c) The President and his men have weapons
(d) The bunker doors will be open in an hour
6. What does Aziz hear above him?
(a) Anna Rielly
(b) The two navy SEALS
7. Where do Rapp and Adams want to get to in this section?
(a) The fourth basement
(b) The Situation room
(c) The third basement
(d) The Oval Office
8. Why does Flood have to hastily approve the SEALS plan?
(a) Azzi has given them a time limit
(b) The bombs will go off in the next two hours
(c) The UN threaten to put a stop to any violent action
(d) There is an immediate threat to the President's life
9. Who does Baxter have to ask to lift economic sanctions?
(a) The EU
(c) The UN
(d) President Hayes
10. What is Reilly's job?
(d) Script writer
11. What does Baxter order to be lifted in this chapter?
(a) EU sanction
(b) NATO sanctions
(c) US sanctions
(d) UN sanctions
12. What is Yassin drinking?
13. Who is the SEAL commander?
(a) Colonel Fine
(b) Commander Johnson
(c) General Flood
(d) Lt. Harris
14. What is Bengazi doubtful about?
(a) The Americans will make compromises
(b) The Americans will remain passive
(c) The Americans will let Aziz escape
(d) Aziz can get more money
15. What does Aziz call the Iraqi people?
(b) The champions of the world
(c) Impoverished and starving
(d) Humorous and loving
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Flood and Stansfield think Baxter's decision endangers?
2. What does Anna agree to allow the government to do?
3. What has Warch organized his troops to do?
4. Who has Baxter ordered out of the loop?
5. What is the name of Aziz's second-in-command?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)