|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baxter order the soldiers to do in this section?
(a) Go in
(b) Stay put
(c) Shoot on sight
(d) Take Aziz alive
2. Who does Rapp debrief in this section?
3. Who seems to believe Aziz is sincere?
(a) Military leaders
(b) Politicians and religious leaders
(c) The Muslim community
(d) School children
4. What is the name of Aziz's second-in-command?
(a) Javier Sehwag
(b) Saddam Jangeursaur
(c) Muammar Bengazi
(d) Muttah Bengla
5. What are King and Baxter unaware of in this section?
(a) Israel have started bombing Palestine
(b) The CIA are attacking the White House
(c) Hayes is back in charge
(d) They have a sniper aimed at them
6. What is Yassin drinking?
7. What does Rap recommend Langley do?
(a) Pull back the two navy SEALS
(b) Attack at once
(c) Give Aziz more money
(d) Drop a bomb on Iraq
8. Why does Flood have to hastily approve the SEALS plan?
(a) The bombs will go off in the next two hours
(b) There is an immediate threat to the President's life
(c) The UN threaten to put a stop to any violent action
(d) Azzi has given them a time limit
9. Which newspaper knows more about the operation than the FBI?
(a) The New York Post
(b) The New York Times
(c) The Denver News
(d) The Washington Post
10. What is Reilly's job?
(c) Script writer
11. What can Harut not confirm?
(a) Mustafa Yassin is the safecracker
(b) That Iraq will not attack again
(c) That Saddam is not involved
(d) Aziz will release all the hostages
12. Who does Stansfield speak privately with in this section?
(a) Mitch Rapp
(b) President Hayes
(d) Anna Rielly
13. Who does Stansfield want to reinstate?
(a) President Nixon
(b) Frank Carter
(c) James Funnel
(d) President Hayes
14. Who will squeeze into the inner ventilation system?
15. What does Aziz call the American people?
(c) Spoilt and selfish
Short Answer Questions
1. Which terrorist does King recognize on the news?
2. What have the bombs been wired to?
3. What does Rapp tell himself to stop doing?
4. Who is Aziz looking for in this section?
5. Who does Baxter have to ask to lift economic sanctions?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)