|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Flood and Stansfield think Baxter's decision endangers?
(a) The whole of the western world
(d) All Americans
2. What does Aziz want to gain from his speech?
3. What does the American public want to exhaust before engaging in violence?
(a) All other options
(b) Money sources
(c) Aziz's men
(d) Diplomatic options
4. Who will squeeze into the inner ventilation system?
5. Who can Rielly not imagine betraying?
(a) Mitch Rapp
(c) President Hayes
(d) Her family
6. Who has Baxter ordered out of the loop?
(a) Mitch Rapp
(b) The CIA
(c) The FBI
(d) President Hayes
7. Why does Flood have to hastily approve the SEALS plan?
(a) The UN threaten to put a stop to any violent action
(b) Azzi has given them a time limit
(c) The bombs will go off in the next two hours
(d) There is an immediate threat to the President's life
8. What does Aziz call the American people?
(b) Spoilt and selfish
9. Which newspaper knows more about the operation than the FBI?
(a) The Denver News
(b) The New York Times
(c) The Washington Post
(d) The New York Post
10. What has Warch organized his troops to do?
(a) Blast their way out of the White House
(b) Protect the President
(c) Kill Yassin
(d) Kill Aziz
11. Who is the SEAL commander?
(a) Commander Johnson
(b) Lt. Harris
(c) Colonel Fine
(d) General Flood
12. What can Harut not confirm?
(a) That Saddam is not involved
(b) Aziz will release all the hostages
(c) Mustafa Yassin is the safecracker
(d) That Iraq will not attack again
13. Who orders Rapp not to take action against Aziz?
(b) General Flood
(c) Irene Kennedy
(d) General Campbell
14. What does Aziz do when he hears the two Navy SEALS?
(a) Shoots them
(b) Tortures them
(c) Stabs them
(d) Takes them hostage
15. What does Rap recommend Langley do?
(a) Give Aziz more money
(b) Pull back the two navy SEALS
(c) Attack at once
(d) Drop a bomb on Iraq
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hayes angry about?
2. What is Aziz wearing at the beginning of this chapter?
3. Who does Baxter have to ask to lift economic sanctions?
4. Who is Aziz looking for in this section?
5. What does Stansfeld order Mitch to disable?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)