|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does King say is responsible for the President's safe removal to his bunker?
(b) The CIA
(c) The Secret Service
(d) The FBI
2. Who is in charge of negotiating with Aziz?
(a) General Flood
(b) General Tutwiler
3. Who is Hasan disguised as?
(a) Vinny Vitelli
(b) Frank Carter
(c) Jock Stevens
(d) David Leach
4. Who gives Mitch and Adam a technology briefing?
(a) Marcus Drummond
(b) Stig Inge Bjornebye
(d) Dallas King
5. Who does King suggest Baxter use as his fall guy?
6. What does Mitch think the politicians are trying to protect?
(a) Their money
(b) The military
(c) Their careers
(d) Their children
7. Why does Baxter approve the plan?
(a) He can't think of anything else
(b) He has no choice
(c) It is water tight
(d) He needs to act quickly
8. Where is Rapp taken for a briefing?
(a) The Treasury Department
(b) Stansfield's house
(c) The Oval Office
(d) The Pentagon
9. Which department keeps an eye on the President's movements?
(a) The SEALS
(b) The FBI
(c) The CIA
(d) The Secret Service
10. Where does Dallas King meet Shiela Dunn?
(a) A restaurant
(b) A country club
(c) A bar
(d) A comedy club
11. Who are the politicians suspicious of?
(a) Mitch Rapp
12. What does Anna think is going to happen to her?
(a) She is going to be killed
(b) She is going to be imprisoned in Iraq
(c) She is going to be released
(d) She is going to be raped
13. Who does the CIA want to kidnap?
(a) Fara Harut
(b) Bill Gates
(c) Saddam Hussain
(d) Osama Bin Laden
14. Where do the Secret Service agent secure the President?
(a) A secret panel
(b) A panic room
(c) A bunker
(d) A wardrobe
15. Who does the sniper spot walking towards the house?
(a) Thomas Stansfield
(b) An enemy soldier
(c) A pregnant mother
(d) A school child
Short Answer Questions
1. What newspaper does Dunn work for?
2. What new character does Mitch meet in this section?
3. What does the President hold at the beginning of this chapter?
4. What is the name of the CIA Director?
5. What can Adams help Rapp to do?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)