|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the blanket for?
(a) A pregnant woman
(b) An elderly man
(c) A small child
(d) A pooch
2. Which department keeps an eye on the President's movements?
(a) The FBI
(b) The SEALS
(c) The Secret Service
(d) The CIA
3. What three character does Rapp meet with privately in this section?
(a) Baxter, Reilly and Hayes
(b) McMahon, Flood and Stansfield
(c) Kennedy, Baxter and King
(d) Flood, Stansfield and Kennedy
4. What do Baxter and King brainstorm in this section?
(a) A winning speech
(b) A nationwide address
(c) Ideas to get the money
(d) Ideas to save the hostages
5. What kind of weapons does Mitch shoot the guards with?
(c) Silenced weapons
(d) Machine guns
6. Who does Rapp call when he hears about the terrorist attack?
(a) His mother
(b) President Hayes
(c) The CIA
(d) The FBI
7. How many hostages does Aziz say he will release later that day?
(a) All of them
(b) Three quarters
(c) One half
(d) One third
8. What is the tunnel sealed off with?
(a) A wooden door
(b) A steel door
(c) A tungsten door
(d) An iron door
9. Who does Hornig try to extract information from?
(a) Saddam Hussain
(b) Mitch Rapp
(c) Prince Kalib
(d) Fara Harut
10. Which of the following information has Hornig extracted from Harut in this section?
(a) Harut's role in the operation
(b) The plan of the operation
(c) Names of the terrorists
(d) When Saddam goes to bed
11. What White House room do Mitch and Adam arrive at?
(a) The Oval Office
(b) The wine cellar
(c) The Situation Room
(d) The basement
12. Where does Aziz shoot the National Security Advisor and his secretary?
(a) In the oval office
(b) On the balcony
(c) In the President's bedroom
(d) On the roof
13. What will Mitch do with the cameras and microphones?
(a) Plant them around the White House
(b) Detonate the bombs
(c) Attach them to his clothes
(d) Film the situation himself
14. What does one of the hostages request?
(a) A gun
(b) A blanket
(c) A hot water bottle
(d) A drink
15. What country is Bandar Abbas in?
(a) Saudi Arabia
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finishes the conversation with Aziz?
2. Who covers Rapp as he moves into the White House?
3. Who does King suggest Baxter use as his fall guy?
4. What is the name of the team Irene Kennedy leads?
5. Where is the President's secret stash room located?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)