|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is enraged by Baxter's order?
(a) General Flood
(b) Mitch Rapp
(c) Irene Kennedy
(d) General Campbell
2. Who does Stansfield speak privately with in this section?
(b) Anna Rielly
(c) President Hayes
(d) Mitch Rapp
3. What does Stansfeld order Mitch to disable?
(a) The terrorist's vehicles
(b) The alarm system
(c) The signal jammer
(d) The bombs
4. What do Baxter and King brainstorm in this section?
(a) Ideas to get the money
(b) A winning speech
(c) Ideas to save the hostages
(d) A nationwide address
5. Which two characters disagree with Baxter's decision?
(a) Fine and King
(b) Stansfield and Flood
(c) Kennedy and Flood
(d) Campbell and Stansfield
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the American public want to exhaust before engaging in violence?
2. What is Tracy's role?
3. What does the operation depend on?
4. What does Drummond show Mitch and Adams how to operate?
5. Who of the following is not part of the SEALS preparation plans?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)