|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Prince Kalib say he is from?
(b) Saudi Arabia
2. Who does Rapp call when he hears about the terrorist attack?
(a) His mother
(b) President Hayes
(c) The FBI
(d) The CIA
3. Who is Hasan disguised as?
(a) Frank Carter
(b) Jock Stevens
(c) Vinny Vitelli
(d) David Leach
4. What do Baxter and King brainstorm in this section?
(a) A nationwide address
(b) A winning speech
(c) Ideas to save the hostages
(d) Ideas to get the money
5. Which of the following information does Horning not extract from Harut?
(a) Hammas' financial sponsor
(b) Where the oil is
(c) Aziz's future demands
(d) Names of the terroists
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch think will happen if they release part of the money?
2. Why will Aziz be insulted if he has to deal with Tutwiler?
3. What does Baxter not want to appear as to the voting public?
4. Who suggests that they release part of the money?
5. What name does Mitch use in the briefing?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)