|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Renton crash when he comes to Scotland for Matty's funeral in A Present?
(a) Sick Boy.
2. Who do Alison and Kelly heckle in Feeling Free?
(b) A groups of construction workers.
(c) A homeless woman.
3. In Bang to Rites, what does Renton's father warn Renton not to do?
(a) Hit on his cousin.
(b) Speak at the wake.
(c) Get drunk.
(d) Start a fight.
4. In Courting Disaster, why does Billy want to stay close to his wife?
(a) He suspects she is sleeping around.
(b) She has flu.
(c) He is only back in Leith for a short time.
(d) She is pregnant.
5. How is Billy killed in Bang to Rites?
(a) A mugging gone wrong.
(b) A sudden aneurysm.
(c) A traffic accident.
(d) An IRA bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury did Spud suffer in his liaison with Laura McEwan?
2. Which of the mates arrives late for the bus to London in Station to Station?
3. Where does Davie meet Alan Venters in Bad Blood?
4. Why does Renton not feel bad for ripping off Second Prize at the end of the book?
5. What is Renton's parent's attitude toward Sick Boy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What hallucinations does Renton have as he slips in and out of consciousness?
2. How does Matty die?
3. What does Renton find at Johnny Swan's in A Leg-Over Situation?
4. What demand does Renton's father make of Renton on his second day in bed?
5. How does the trial of Courting Disaster turn out for Renton and Spud?
6. In what state is Renton at the beginning of this chapter?
7. Why does Renton feel bad at the end of The Elusive Mr. Hunt?
8. Why does Begbie become enraged in Trainspotting at Leith Central Station?
9. How does Renton and Sharon's relationship change in Bang to Rites?
10. How does Alison and Kelly bond with two lesbians in Feeling Free?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)