|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the two lesbians in Feeling Free from?
(a) The Falklands.
(c) South Africa.
2. What does Renton inwardly accuse his father of being at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Cold and unfeeling.
(b) Illiterate and anti-intellectual.
(c) Conservative and self-pitying.
(d) A depressive repressed homosexual.
3. What is the specific cause of Matty's death?
(b) An embolism.
(c) A stroke.
(d) A gangrenous wound.
4. Which of the mates arrives late for the bus to London in Station to Station?
(d) Sick Boy.
5. Why do the women in Feeling Free decide Renton is not that bad at the end of the chapter?
(a) He brings hash over.
(b) He leaves them alone.
(c) He wishes Alison happy birthday.
(d) He likes Iggy Pop.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the midst of his nausea, whom does Renton think may have secretly loved him?
2. Where does Renton recall OD'ing at the beginning of this chapter?
3. What does Davie falsely admit in Bad Blood to bond with Venters?
4. What dish does Kelly put her tampon in in Eating Out?
5. Who does not come back for Matty's funeral?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the trial of Courting Disaster turn out for Renton and Spud?
2. What hallucinations does Renton have as he slips in and out of consciousness?
3. What surprise does Renton have when he wakes up in Gi's flat?
4. What precautions does Begbie take after the job in Easy Money for the Professionals?
5. How does Renton end up in an all-night porno theater in London Crawling?
6. Why does Renton's father warn him in Bang to Rites?
7. How does the morning of There Is a Light That Never Goes Out end?
8. How does Matty die?
9. How does Alison and Kelly bond with two lesbians in Feeling Free?
10. Why does Renton feel bad at the end of The Elusive Mr. Hunt?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)