|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Easy Money for the Professionals, Begbie threatens to kill the boy if he does what?
(a) Tells anyone about the deal.
(b) Comes to Edinburgh.
(c) Flashes his money around.
(d) Uses any of the smack.
2. What does Renton inwardly accuse his father of being at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Cold and unfeeling.
(b) Illiterate and anti-intellectual.
(c) A depressive repressed homosexual.
(d) Conservative and self-pitying.
3. Who unknowingly infected Davie with HIV?
4. Why does Venters deteriorate significantly faster than Davie in Bad Blood?
(a) He also has cancer.
(b) He has a more advanced case.
(c) He is significantly older.
(d) He drinks and consumes too much.
5. Who does not come back for Matty's funeral?
(b) Sick Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Renton consider having sex with Gi in London Crawling?
2. What is the specific cause of Matty's death?
3. How does Renton describe his brother in the wake?
4. In Junk Dilemmas No. 67, Dennis Ross OD'ed on a mixture of heroin and what?
5. What lie does Davie tell Venters before killing him in Bad Blood?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kelly take revenge on some business men in Eating Out?
2. How does Billy Renton die?
3. Describe the interchange Renton has with an old schoolmate at the end of this chapter.
4. Why does Renton's father warn him in Bang to Rites?
5. What does Renton find at Johnny Swan's in A Leg-Over Situation?
6. How does Renton and Sharon's relationship change in Bang to Rites?
7. What precautions does Begbie take after the job in Easy Money for the Professionals?
8. How does the drug deal in Station to Station go down?
9. How does the morning of There Is a Light That Never Goes Out end?
10. How does the trial of Courting Disaster turn out for Renton and Spud?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)