|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What narcotic mixture does Renton refuse in Straight Dilemmas No. 1?
(a) PCP and acid.
(b) Crack and hash.
(c) Heroin and cocaine.
(d) Pot and opium.
2. How does methadone affect Renton's cravings in Searching for the Inner Man?
(a) It makes them worse.
(b) It relieves tham for a while.
(c) It completely ends them.
(d) It does not affect them.
3. Which character below is not involved in Begbie's deal in Station to Station?
(a) Sick Boy.
(b) Second Prize.
4. What arbitrary though does Spud have during the funeral in Memories of Matty?
(a) Ringo Starr.
(b) Hogan's Heroes.
(c) Bangers and mash.
5. At the beginning of Courting Disaster, Renton and Spud have been arrested stealing what?
(a) Prime rib.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plays a joke on Kelly in The Elusive Mr. Hunt?
2. Where is Renton headed at the end of the novel?
3. Why is Gilbert unworried by the mates in Station to Station?
4. How is Billy killed in Bang to Rites?
5. Why is Renton mortified by his mother in Courting Disaster?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Spud's ill-fated night with Laura McEwan.
2. How does Kelly take revenge on some business men in Eating Out?
3. How does Alison and Kelly bond with two lesbians in Feeling Free?
4. In Bad Blood, how does Alan Venters and Davie's relationship develop?
5. Describe Sick Boy's escapade in Deid Dugs.
6. How does Matty die?
7. How does the drug deal in Station to Station go down?
8. How does Billy Renton die?
9. How does Davie take revenge on Alan Venters in Bad Blood?
10. What does Dr. Forbes uncover about Renton's addiction in Searching for the Inner Man?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)