|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tommy's concert purchase a poor decision in Scotland Takes Drugs in Psychic Defense?
(a) The concert promoter has a grudge against him.
(b) The concert is on his girlfriend's birthday.
(c) Tommy is in debt.
(d) Tommy has to skip work to go to the concert.
2. How is Billy connected to the character's in previous chapters?
(a) He is Tommy's cousin.
(b) He is Begbie's nephew.
(c) He is Renton's brother.
(d) He is Spud's father.
3. What source of income are Spud and Renton trying to protect in Speedy Recruitment?
(a) Free health care.
(b) Food stamps.
(d) Drug mule fees.
4. In Grieving and Mourning in Port Sunshine, when does the group decide they will talk to Fiona?
(a) After Granty's funeral.
(d) In a month's time.
5. Who tries to take the bedding away from Davie in Traditional English Breakfast?
(a) Gail's mom.
(b) His father.
(d) The chambermaid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dianne do immediately after she and Renton have sex in this chapter?
2. What substance are Mike Forester and his mates sharing in The First Day of the Edinburgh Festival?
3. Who in the group decides he wants to harass Begbie in this Chapter?
4. What practical joke does Begbie play on Renton in Inner Shitty?
5. Whose house is Davie in in Traditional English Breakfast?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sadistic joke does Johnny Swan play in The Skag Boys?
2. How does Renton almost lose his opium suppositories in The First Day of the Edinburgh Festival?
3. How does Renton play his interviewer in Speedy Recruitment?
4. What do all of the Junk Dilemmas have in common?
5. What does Renton slowly realize has happened at the beginning of It Goes Without Saying?
6. What happens to the communal pot in Grieving and Mourning in Port Sunshine?
7. How do Renton and Sick Boy pick up girls in In Overdrive?
8. How do the junkies react to the tragedy that occurs in It Goes Without Saying?
9. How is Begbie's home-life portrayed at the beginning of Inner Shitty?
10. How does Renton prepare to come off of junk in The First Day of the Edinburgh Festival?
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)