|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Junk Dilemmas No. 64, who is knocking on Renton's door as he reels, following a hit?
(a) His mother.
(c) Sick Boy.
2. Where does Stevie currently live?
(c) New York.
3. What does Renton promise Spud at the end of this chapter?
(a) They will go to London together.
(b) They will always be best mates.
(c) He won't let Spud do heroin again.
(d) He will pay Spud back the money he owes.
4. In Grieving and Mourning in Port Sunshine, when does the group decide they will talk to Fiona?
(b) After Granty's funeral.
(d) In a month's time.
5. How does Tommy react to the row at the nearby table in Her Man?
(a) He attacks the man.
(b) He talks the couple down.
(c) He slaps the woman.
(d) He storms out of the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters hit on the girls in this chapter?
2. What performer's concert has Tommy bought tickets to in Scotland Takes Drugs in Psychic Defense?
3. Who does Renton suspect is knocking at his door in Cock Problems?
4. In It Goes Without Saying, who thinks the group should leave the flat?
5. How does the group in Grieving and Mourning in Port Sunshine accumulate its communal pot?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Spud and Renton commiserate at the club?
2. What happens to the communal pot in Grieving and Mourning in Port Sunshine?
3. Describe Renton and Spuds' tiff and reconciliation in this chapter.
4. Why do the mates decide to go to the Meadows?
5. What do all of the Junk Dilemmas have in common?
6. How does Spud get in a brawl in Na Na and Other Nazis?
7. In what state is Renton at the beginning of the chapter?
8. What strange occurrence happens at the wake in Growing Up in Public?
9. How does Renton meet Dianne?
10. How does Davie ruin breakfast in Traditional English Breakfast?
This section contains 1,015 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)