|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What source of income are Spud and Renton trying to protect in Speedy Recruitment?
(a) Free health care.
(c) Drug mule fees.
(d) Food stamps.
2. Why is getting a cab to Swannie's a difficulty in The Skag Boys?
(a) The cabbie does not want to pick up junkies.
(b) Neither Renton or Sick Boy have any money.
(c) It is raining and all the cabs are taken.
(d) Some yuppies want the cab.
3. What does Renton promise Spud at the end of this chapter?
(a) They will always be best mates.
(b) He will pay Spud back the money he owes.
(c) He won't let Spud do heroin again.
(d) They will go to London together.
4. Who appears to absconded with the pot in Grieving and Mourning in Port Sunshine?
5. About what does Sick Boy constantly brag as the boys arrive at a club?
(a) His superior knowledge of Scottish history.
(b) A threesome he has been part of.
(c) A series of investments that have paid off.
(d) The size of his penis.
6. From whom does Tommy borrow money in Scotland Takes Drugs in Psychic Defense?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His parents.
7. Where does Fiona go at the end of Grieving and Mourning in Port Sunshine?
(d) The Canary Islands.
8. Who throws the glass in The Glass?
9. What happens to Nina that she is unprepared for in Growing Up in Public?
(a) She is attracted to her uncle.
(b) She has a narcoleptic fit.
(c) Her period starts.
(d) She needs to score smack.
10. Why are Temps and Tommy surprised during the row in Her Man?
(a) Ho one breaks it up.
(b) The lowlife begins to cry.
(c) The abused woman attacks Tommy.
(d) The rest of the pub joins in.
11. In Junk Dilemmas No. 64, who is knocking on Renton's door as he reels, following a hit?
(a) Sick Boy.
(d) His mother.
12. Who in the group decides he wants to harass Begbie in this Chapter?
(c) Sick Boy.
13. What drug does the group do after Begbie leaves?
14. What does Begbie think about Renton's health in Inner Shitty?
(a) Renton has traded heroin for cocaine.
(b) Renton is clean and sober.
(c) Renton is on skag again.
(d) Renton is going through withdrawal.
15. Which character is not initially with the group in this chapter?
(b) Sick Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Begbie do in this chapter when his mates don't want to go along with his plan?
2. Who does Renton suspect is knocking at his door in Cock Problems?
3. Where is Renton's brother serving his military tour?
4. Why is Renton's sex drive higher than normal in this chapter?
5. in Inner Shitty, why is Begbie leaving town with Renton?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)