1. At the beginning of The Skag Boys, What does Mark Renton want to do instead of get high with Sick Boy?
Finish a Van Damme video.
2. Why is getting a cab to Swannie's a difficulty in The Skag Boys?
Some yuppies want the cab.
3. What sadistic thing does Swan do in The Skag Boys?
Threatens to make the boys share a needle.
4. With whom does Sick Boy have sex in The Skag Boys?
5. In Junk Dilemma No. 63, to what does Renton compare his heroin high?
This section contains 4,551 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)