|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exile: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out, Feeling Free, The Elusive Mr. Hunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Billy connected to the character's in previous chapters?
(a) He is Tommy's cousin.
(b) He is Spud's father.
(c) He is Begbie's nephew.
(d) He is Renton's brother.
2. Where is the group in Grieving and Mourning in Port Sunshine when they learn that Granty is dead?
(a) Billy's flat.
(b) A pub.
(c) A gambling club.
(d) A park.
3. In addition to Renton's father, who is appraising Renton severely in Bang to Rites?
(a) His mother.
(c) Uncle Charlie.
(d) The priest.
4. What practical joke does Begbie play on Renton in Inner Shitty?
(a) He tells the girls by them that Renton is gay.
(b) He draws on Renton's face while he's passed out.
(c) He punches Renton in the testicles as he goes to the toilet.
(d) He urinates in Renton's beer.
5. Why does Begbie berate Stevie in Victory on New Year's Day?
(a) She is not a Hearts fan.
(b) He left the neighborhood.
(c) He won't do a shot.
(d) He is being sullen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears to absconded with the pot in Grieving and Mourning in Port Sunshine?
2. In Na Na and Other Nazis, how does Spud feel since coming off heroin?
3. Why is Begbie disappointed in A Disappointed?
4. What did Billy and Mark most often fight over?
5. How does Renton describe his brother in the wake?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)