|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blowing It: Bang to Rites, Junk Dilemmas No. 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Bang to Rites, who does Renton decide is most responsible for Billy's death?
(a) Irish Nationals.
(b) Billy's wife.
(c) No one.
(d) The upper classes.
2. Speaking to Dianne's parent in this chapter, Renton says he works for what?
(b) The government.
(c) A local grocer.
(d) His parents.
3. What drug does the group do after Begbie leaves?
4. Who punches Stevie at the end of Victory on New Year's Day?
(c) A Hearts fan.
5. Why is Sick Boy annoyed by Renton in In Overdrive?
(a) Renton has told him he is bisexual.
(b) Renton thinks Roger Moore is the best Bond.
(c) Renton does not want to pick up women.
(d) Renton is off smack.
Short Answer Questions
1. In It Goes Without Saying, who thinks the group should leave the flat?
2. In Courting Disaster, what does Sick Boy reveal he is doing for money now?
3. What resolution does Renton make in The First Day of the Edinburgh Festival?
4. Why is Renton's sex drive higher than normal in this chapter?
5. What substance does Mike Forrester give Renton instead of smack in The First Day of the Edinburgh Festival?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)