|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kicking Again: The First Shag in Ages.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of The Glass, Renton reflects that he spent much of his childhood doing what?
(a) Trying to convince his friends that Begbie was alright.
(b) Trying to get away from Begbie.
(c) Repaying Begbie for an unknown favor.
(d) Trying to get Begbie to stop drinking.
2. Why are Temps and Tommy surprised during the row in Her Man?
(a) The rest of the pub joins in.
(b) The lowlife begins to cry.
(c) Ho one breaks it up.
(d) The abused woman attacks Tommy.
3. What does Begbie think about Renton's health in Inner Shitty?
(a) Renton is going through withdrawal.
(b) Renton has traded heroin for cocaine.
(c) Renton is on skag again.
(d) Renton is clean and sober.
4. Describe Renton's relationship with Hazel.
(a) They were once engaged.
(b) They occasionally have sex.
(c) She is his NA sponsor.
(d) They are cousins.
5. Why does Renton get a rented room in The First Day of the Edinburgh Festival?
(a) The rent is going up at his other room.
(b) He is having an affair with a man.
(c) He wants to try out a new neighborhood.
(d) Other junkies cannot find him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Speaking to Dianne's parent in this chapter, Renton says he works for what?
2. Why is Renton's sex drive higher than normal in this chapter?
3. Why does Na Na get into trouble at her flat?
4. In Victory on New Year's Day, who is soon coming to stay at Stevie's flat?
5. From whose point-of-view is Inner Shitty?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)