|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kicking Again: Inner Shitty, Na Na and Other Nazis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is getting a cab to Swannie's a difficulty in The Skag Boys?
(a) It is raining and all the cabs are taken.
(b) Some yuppies want the cab.
(c) Neither Renton or Sick Boy have any money.
(d) The cabbie does not want to pick up junkies.
2. What resolution does Renton make in The First Day of the Edinburgh Festival?
(a) He will give up junk.
(b) He will find a girlfriend.
(c) He will get a job.
(d) He will get his own stash to sell.
3. What performer's concert has Tommy bought tickets to in Scotland Takes Drugs in Psychic Defense?
(a) Iggy Pop.
(b) The Clash.
(c) The Stone Roses.
(d) David Bowie.
4. Why specifically is Renton miserable in Junk Dilemma No. 65?
(a) Hazel has left him.
(b) He is cold.
(c) He is drug-sick.
(d) He has urinated on himself.
5. How does Renton respond to news of Dawn's death in It Goes Without Saying?
(a) He goes back to sleep.
(b) He cooks up.
(c) He holds Lesley.
(d) He walks out of the flat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renton almost do by mistake in his interview in Speedy Recruitment?
2. What does Renton have to convince a pub owner of to use a toilet in The First Day of the Edinburgh Festival?
3. What does Stevie tell Stella before leaving for Edinburgh in Victory on New Year's Day?
4. What playwright does Renton talk to the English girls in In Overdrive about?
5. What does Begbie think about Renton's health in Inner Shitty?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)