|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kicking Again: Inner Shitty, Na Na and Other Nazis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stevie currently live?
(a) New York.
2. What happens to Nina that she is unprepared for in Growing Up in Public?
(a) She needs to score smack.
(b) Her period starts.
(c) She is attracted to her uncle.
(d) She has a narcoleptic fit.
3. From whom does Tommy borrow money in Scotland Takes Drugs in Psychic Defense?
(a) His parents.
(d) His girlfriend.
4. What does Renton reflect on at the end of Junk Dilemma No. 63?
(a) How he has missed an Iggy Pop concert.
(b) How his parents do not respect him.
(c) How junk will eventually kill him.
(d) How he can no longer get an erection.
5. How is Billy connected to the character's in previous chapters?
(a) He is Begbie's nephew.
(b) He is Renton's brother.
(c) He is Spud's father.
(d) He is Tommy's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bad decision does Tommy make at the end of Cock Problems?
2. Where is the group in Grieving and Mourning in Port Sunshine when they learn that Granty is dead?
3. What does Begbie think about Renton's health in Inner Shitty?
4. What information does Billy reveal about Jackie at the end of Grieving and Mourning in Port Sunshine?
5. Who in Renton's family does Spud see at the pub in Na Na and Other Nazis?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)