|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kicking Again: Inner Shitty, Na Na and Other Nazis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Victory on New Year's Day, who is soon coming to stay at Stevie's flat?
(d) Sick Boy.
2. What does Begbie think about Renton's health in Inner Shitty?
(a) Renton has traded heroin for cocaine.
(b) Renton is clean and sober.
(c) Renton is on skag again.
(d) Renton is going through withdrawal.
3. What resolution does Renton make in The First Day of the Edinburgh Festival?
(a) He will get his own stash to sell.
(b) He will find a girlfriend.
(c) He will give up junk.
(d) He will get a job.
4. Who in Renton's family does Spud see at the pub in Na Na and Other Nazis?
(a) His father and brother.
(b) His uncle and aunt.
(c) His parents.
(d) His neice and nephew.
5. Why does Renton get a rented room in The First Day of the Edinburgh Festival?
(a) Other junkies cannot find him.
(b) He wants to try out a new neighborhood.
(c) He is having an affair with a man.
(d) The rent is going up at his other room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What substance do Renton and Spud do to prepare for their interviews?
2. Describe Renton's relationship with Hazel.
3. Why is getting a cab to Swannie's a difficulty in The Skag Boys?
4. Why does Begbie berate Stevie in Victory on New Year's Day?
5. Where is the group in Grieving and Mourning in Port Sunshine when they learn that Granty is dead?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)