|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Relapsing: Scotland Takes Drugs in Psychic Defense, The Glass, A Disappointment, Cock Problems.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What substance are Mike Forester and his mates sharing in The First Day of the Edinburgh Festival?
2. What resolution does Renton make in The First Day of the Edinburgh Festival?
(a) He will get a job.
(b) He will get his own stash to sell.
(c) He will give up junk.
(d) He will find a girlfriend.
3. What does Renton have to convince a pub owner of to use a toilet in The First Day of the Edinburgh Festival?
(a) He is not a tourist.
(b) He is a Hibs fan.
(c) He is not going to do drugs.
(d) He is not with the health board.
4. At the beginning of The Skag Boys, What does Mark Renton want to do instead of get high with Sick Boy?
(a) Finish a Van Damme video.
(b) Get a pint at the corner.
(c) Visit his on-again-off-again girlfriend.
(d) Beat up some Festival tourists.
5. What does Renton almost do by mistake in his interview in Speedy Recruitment?
(a) Get hired.
(b) Urinate on himself.
(c) Fall asleep.
(d) Curse at the interviewer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sick Boy annoyed by Renton in In Overdrive?
2. How does Tommy react to the row at the nearby table in Her Man?
3. What source of income are Spud and Renton trying to protect in Speedy Recruitment?
4. Why does Renton have to rummage through his own filth in The First Day of the Edinburgh Festival?
5. In It Goes Without Saying, who does Renton figure out is Dawn's father?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)