|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kicking: It Goes Without Saying, Junk Dilemmas No. 64, Her Man, Speedy Recruitment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What substance does Mike Forrester give Renton instead of smack in The First Day of the Edinburgh Festival?
(a) Opium suppositories.
(b) Overly-cut blow.
(c) Off-brand methadone.
(d) A can of Blackthorn.
2. Why can Gav and Tommy not enjoy their drink in Her Man?
(a) Tommy keeps falling asleep.
(b) A man nearby is beating his wife.
(c) The barman is mocking Gav's haircut.
(d) Spud is bugging them for cash.
3. In Junk Dilemmas No. 64, who is knocking on Renton's door as he reels, following a hit?
(c) His mother.
(d) Sick Boy.
4. Why does Begbie berate Stevie in Victory on New Year's Day?
(a) He left the neighborhood.
(b) He is being sullen.
(c) He won't do a shot.
(d) She is not a Hearts fan.
5. What substance do Renton and Spud do to prepare for their interviews?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Victory on New Year's Day, who is soon coming to stay at Stevie's flat?
2. How does Renton respond to news of Dawn's death in It Goes Without Saying?
3. What happens to Nina that she is unprepared for in Growing Up in Public?
4. Who punches Stevie at the end of Victory on New Year's Day?
5. What source of income are Spud and Renton trying to protect in Speedy Recruitment?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)