|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kicking: It Goes Without Saying, Junk Dilemmas No. 64, Her Man, Speedy Recruitment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stevie tell Stella before leaving for Edinburgh in Victory on New Year's Day?
(a) They should see other people.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He is HIV positive.
2. What source of income are Spud and Renton trying to protect in Speedy Recruitment?
(a) Drug mule fees.
(b) Free health care.
(c) Food stamps.
3. Why does Begbie berate Stevie in Victory on New Year's Day?
(a) He left the neighborhood.
(b) He won't do a shot.
(c) He is being sullen.
(d) She is not a Hearts fan.
4. In Victory on New Year's Day, who is soon coming to stay at Stevie's flat?
(c) Sick Boy.
5. What does Renton almost do by mistake in his interview in Speedy Recruitment?
(a) Get hired.
(b) Urinate on himself.
(c) Curse at the interviewer.
(d) Fall asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is getting a cab to Swannie's a difficulty in The Skag Boys?
2. How does Tommy react to the row at the nearby table in Her Man?
3. In It Goes Without Saying, who thinks the group should leave the flat?
4. What substance are Mike Forester and his mates sharing in The First Day of the Edinburgh Festival?
5. Why does Renton have to rummage through his own filth in The First Day of the Edinburgh Festival?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)