|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Home: Easy Money for the Professionals, A Present, Memories of Matty, Straight Dilemmas No. 1, Eating Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Uncle Boab's corpse sweat in Growing Up in Public?
(a) He is in the same room with a naked woman.
(b) He has been on steroids for months.
(c) His fever is breaking after death.
(d) His electric blanket is still on.
2. What does Alison recall about Matty in Memories of Matty?
(a) Punching him in the crotch.
(b) Driving him to school.
(c) Playing cards with him.
(d) Sleeping with him.
3. What does Renton reflect on at the end of Junk Dilemma No. 63?
(a) How he can no longer get an erection.
(b) How his parents do not respect him.
(c) How he has missed an Iggy Pop concert.
(d) How junk will eventually kill him.
4. Who helps Begbie with is drug deal in Easy Money for the Professionals?
(a) Sick Boy.
5. How does Nina respond to the commotion at the end of Growing Up in Public?
(a) She kisses her cousin Renton.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She fals asleep.
(d) She weeps bitterly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Begbie do in this chapter when his mates don't want to go along with his plan?
2. How does Renton describe his brother in the wake?
3. What animal does Renton joke about killing in this chapter?
4. Why specifically is Renton miserable in Junk Dilemma No. 65?
5. In Grieving and Mourning in Port Sunshine, when does the group decide they will talk to Fiona?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)