|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Home: Easy Money for the Professionals, A Present, Memories of Matty, Straight Dilemmas No. 1, Eating Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Glass, Renton expresses disgust at what group?
(d) The Irish.
2. Why does Venters deteriorate significantly faster than Davie in Bad Blood?
(a) He is significantly older.
(b) He also has cancer.
(c) He drinks and consumes too much.
(d) He has a more advanced case.
3. What happens to Nina that she is unprepared for in Growing Up in Public?
(a) Her period starts.
(b) She has a narcoleptic fit.
(c) She is attracted to her uncle.
(d) She needs to score smack.
4. In Courting Disaster, Renton claims to have a passion for what philosopher?
5. At the beginning of The Skag Boys, What does Mark Renton want to do instead of get high with Sick Boy?
(a) Visit his on-again-off-again girlfriend.
(b) Beat up some Festival tourists.
(c) Get a pint at the corner.
(d) Finish a Van Damme video.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Dianne does Renton immediately dislike?
2. About what does Sick Boy constantly brag as the boys arrive at a club?
3. Where is Gi from originally?
4. How does Nina respond to the commotion at the end of Growing Up in Public?
5. When is the only time that Spud drinks with Matty?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)