|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blowing It: Courting Disaster, Junk Dilemmas No. 66, Deid Dugs, Searching for the Inner Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the glass in The Glass?
2. From whom does Tommy borrow money in Scotland Takes Drugs in Psychic Defense?
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His parents.
3. What performer's concert has Tommy bought tickets to in Scotland Takes Drugs in Psychic Defense?
(a) The Clash.
(b) Iggy Pop.
(c) David Bowie.
(d) The Stone Roses.
4. Why does Uncle Boab's corpse sweat in Growing Up in Public?
(a) His fever is breaking after death.
(b) His electric blanket is still on.
(c) He has been on steroids for months.
(d) He is in the same room with a naked woman.
5. What is different about the narrative voice in Growing Up in Public from previous chapters?
(a) It is Sick Boy's point-of-view.
(b) It is in the third person.
(c) It is in present tense.
(d) It is in Spanish.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Glass, Renton expresses disgust at what group?
2. Under what condition does the judge dismiss Renton's case in Courting Disaster?
3. Why is Begbie disappointed in A Disappointed?
4. What drug does the group do after Begbie leaves?
5. Whose point-of-view is this chapter from?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)