|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blowing It: Courting Disaster, Junk Dilemmas No. 66, Deid Dugs, Searching for the Inner Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose point-of-view is this chapter from?
(b) It is in the third-person.
2. Which relative of Spud's interrupts the celebration in Courting Disaster?
(a) His brother.
(b) Na Na.
(c) Uncle Dode.
(d) His mother.
3. At the end of Searching for the Inner Man, what does Renton decide his central belief is?
(a) Life never gets better.
(b) Love is unattainable.
(c) Friends are useless.
(d) Death is life's greatest gift.
4. What practical joke does Begbie play on Renton in Inner Shitty?
(a) He tells the girls by them that Renton is gay.
(b) He draws on Renton's face while he's passed out.
(c) He urinates in Renton's beer.
(d) He punches Renton in the testicles as he goes to the toilet.
5. Under what condition does the judge dismiss Renton's case in Courting Disaster?
(a) He returns to complete high school.
(b) He does 50 hours community service.
(c) He remains in Edinburgh limits for 4 months.
(d) He attends a drug rehabilitation program.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Uncle Boab's corpse sweat in Growing Up in Public?
2. Who punches Stevie at the end of Victory on New Year's Day?
3. What does Renton promise Spud at the end of this chapter?
4. At the end of In Overdrive, Sick Boy has a creed against what?
5. What does Begbie do in this chapter when his mates don't want to go along with his plan?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)