|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blowing It: Courting Disaster, Junk Dilemmas No. 66, Deid Dugs, Searching for the Inner Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in the group decides he wants to harass Begbie in this Chapter?
(c) Sick Boy.
2. When is the only time that Spud drinks with Matty?
(a) When they are in a group.
(b) When there is a Hibs game.
(c) When Sick Boy is around.
(d) When he is high.
3. What does Begbie think about Renton's health in Inner Shitty?
(a) Renton is on skag again.
(b) Renton has traded heroin for cocaine.
(c) Renton is clean and sober.
(d) Renton is going through withdrawal.
4. How does Begbie want to do at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Sneak into a football match.
(b) Pick up a prostitute.
(c) Have a quiet drink.
(d) Rob tourists.
5. At the end of The Glass, Renton reflects that he spent much of his childhood doing what?
(a) Trying to convince his friends that Begbie was alright.
(b) Repaying Begbie for an unknown favor.
(c) Trying to get Begbie to stop drinking.
(d) Trying to get away from Begbie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who punches Stevie at the end of Victory on New Year's Day?
2. Why does Begbie berate Stevie in Victory on New Year's Day?
3. What happens to Nina that she is unprepared for in Growing Up in Public?
4. Why is Renton mortified by his mother in Courting Disaster?
5. In Courting Disaster, why does Billy want to stay close to his wife?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)