|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exile: London Crawling, Bad Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the glass in The Glass?
2. Who in the group decides he wants to harass Begbie in this Chapter?
(b) Sick Boy.
3. Why is Tommy's concert purchase a poor decision in Scotland Takes Drugs in Psychic Defense?
(a) The concert is on his girlfriend's birthday.
(b) Tommy has to skip work to go to the concert.
(c) The concert promoter has a grudge against him.
(d) Tommy is in debt.
4. Who was Gi sleeping with when his wife discovered he was gay?
(a) A family friend.
(b) A male prostitute.
(c) His local priest.
(d) His brother-in-law.
5. What is Gi doing to Renton when the latter wakes up in London crying?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Davie falsely admit in Bad Blood to bond with Venters?
2. Why is Begbie disappointed in A Disappointed?
3. When is the only time that Spud drinks with Matty?
4. What bad decision does Tommy make at the end of Cock Problems?
5. Where does Davie meet Alan Venters in Bad Blood?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)