|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exile: London Crawling, Bad Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters hit on the girls in this chapter?
(a) Renton and Sick Boy.
(b) Begbie and Sick Boy.
(c) Spud and Matty.
(d) Renton and Matty.
2. At the end of The Glass, Renton reflects that he spent much of his childhood doing what?
(a) Trying to get Begbie to stop drinking.
(b) Trying to convince his friends that Begbie was alright.
(c) Trying to get away from Begbie.
(d) Repaying Begbie for an unknown favor.
3. What drug does the group do after Begbie leaves?
4. Which character is not initially with the group in this chapter?
(c) Sick Boy.
5. Why does Venters deteriorate significantly faster than Davie in Bad Blood?
(a) He also has cancer.
(b) He is significantly older.
(c) He has a more advanced case.
(d) He drinks and consumes too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Renton go after leaving his friend's flat at the beginning of London Crawling?
2. Why does Renton consider having sex with Gi in London Crawling?
3. Who in the group decides he wants to harass Begbie in this Chapter?
4. What does Davie falsely admit in Bad Blood to bond with Venters?
5. Who goes along with Begbie in this chapter?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)