|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exile: London Crawling, Bad Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Venters deteriorate significantly faster than Davie in Bad Blood?
(a) He also has cancer.
(b) He drinks and consumes too much.
(c) He has a more advanced case.
(d) He is significantly older.
2. Where does Davie meet Alan Venters in Bad Blood?
(a) A party at Renton's.
(b) A pub.
(c) A support group.
(d) A city bus.
3. Why is Begbie disappointed in A Disappointed?
(a) He cannot start a fight.
(b) He leaves a pub as a brawl begins.
(c) He misses a pub brawl.
(d) He loses a fight.
4. At the end of The Glass, Renton reflects that he spent much of his childhood doing what?
(a) Trying to get away from Begbie.
(b) Repaying Begbie for an unknown favor.
(c) Trying to convince his friends that Begbie was alright.
(d) Trying to get Begbie to stop drinking.
5. Where is Gi from originally?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Gi sleeping with when his wife discovered he was gay?
2. What lie does Davie tell Venters before killing him in Bad Blood?
3. What animal does Renton joke about killing in this chapter?
4. Why is Tommy's concert purchase a poor decision in Scotland Takes Drugs in Psychic Defense?
5. What is Gi doing to Renton when the latter wakes up in London crying?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)