Kicking: The Skag Boys, Junk Dilemma No. 63, The First Day of the Edinburgh Festival
1. At the beginning of The Skag Boys, What does Mark Renton want to do instead of get high with Sick Boy?
(a) Get a pint at the corner.
(b) Finish a Van Damme video.
(c) Visit his on-again-off-again girlfriend.
(d) Beat up some Festival tourists.
2. Why is getting a cab to Swannie's a difficulty in The Skag Boys?
(a) Neither Renton or Sick Boy have any money.
(b) It is raining and all the cabs are taken.
(c) The cabbie does not want to pick up junkies.
(d) Some yuppies want the cab.
3. What sadistic thing does Swan do in The Skag Boys?
(a) Imply he is out of heroin,
(b) Threatens to make the boys share a needle.
(c) Hold a knife to Sick Boy's neck.
(d) Has sex with Renton's girlfriend.
4. With whom does Sick Boy have sex in The Skag Boys?
5. In Junk Dilemma No. 63, to what does Renton compare his heroin high?
(a) A sea.
(b) A roller coaster.
(c) A great movie.
This section contains 4,551 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)