|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chand do in response to his fear?
(a) He drinks himself to sleep.
(b) He joins the fight to stop the murder.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) He prays.
2. What does Chand reveal about Haseena?
(a) She has died.
(b) She is not on the refugee train.
(c) She is on the refugee train.
(d) She has been raped.
3. What does Jugga's mother promise Nooran?
(a) She will send her money.
(b) She will kill Jugga.
(c) Jugga will come get her when he can.
(d) She will keep her safe.
4. What does the head Constable's visit do to the citizens of Mano Majra?
(a) Unites them.
(b) Forces them to evacuate.
(c) Splits them into two groups.
(d) Divides them into several groups.
5. Who does the Subinspector note would have killed the Muslims, had they stayed?
(d) Meet Singh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jugga's immediate concern?
2. Why does Jugga go to see Meet Singh?
3. What does Meet Singh do for Jugga?
4. What does the releasing of Malli and his gang imply to the villagers?
5. What does Meet Singh try to explain to police?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)