|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meet Singh try to explain to police?
(a) That Iqbal is a Sikh.
(b) That Iqbal is a Catholic.
(c) That Iqbal is a Hindu.
(d) That Iqbal is a Muslim.
2. What does the Subinspector claim Iqbal is?
(a) A Sikh.
(b) A Hindu.
(c) A missionary.
(d) A Muslim.
3. Why did the camp commander decide to evacuate by train immediately?
(a) They are safer escaping by night.
(b) They were out of food.
(c) There was danger of an attack on the camp.
(d) They had no where to sleep.
4. Why does Jugga go to see Meet Singh?
(a) He asks for a prayer.
(b) He asks for a place to sleep.
(c) He asks Iqbal's help to stop the murder.
(d) He asks for weapons.
5. Why does the Subinspector not warn the camp commander of the planned attack?
(a) The camp commander will not listen.
(b) He is afraid of retribution.
(c) If they do not leave, all will be killed.
(d) The camp commander is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Subinspector have to evacuate?
2. Why does Malli feel he cannot make peace with Jugga?
3. What does the Subinspector rush to the station to prevent the head Constable from doing?
4. What does the Subinspector note to Iqbal and Jugga at the beginning of this section?
5. Why do the Sikhs of the town decide the Muslims must be evacuated?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)