|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chand consider stupid?
(a) Saying something straight.
(b) Not saying something straight.
(c) Not being honest.
(d) Being honest.
2. What point does Meet Singh try to make about the Muslims, during the town meeting?
(a) The Muslims of Mano Majra are liars.
(b) The Muslims of Mano Majra have evacuated.
(c) The Muslims of Mano Majra are evil.
(d) The Muslims of Mano Majra have done nothing.
3. What does the Subinspector rush to the station to prevent the head Constable from doing?
(a) Making an entry about Iqbal's arrest.
(b) Making an entry about Malli's arrest.
(c) Making an entry about Jugga's arrest.
(d) Making an entry about the burning of the bodies.
4. What are the police to do with Malli and his men?
(a) Imprison them.
(b) Execute them.
(c) Take them to Pakistan.
(d) Take them to Mano Majra.
5. How many individuals were killed in Chundunnegger?
(c) Five hundred.
(d) One hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does much of the village sleep in this section?
2. What is the group going to do with the rope?
3. What does the Subinspector claim Iqbal is?
4. Who comes to the village late at night?
5. Who does Jugga reveal is the only one in the village able to read?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)