|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the train that arrives at the station in this section?
(d) Dead bodies.
2. Who does Iqbal share his cell with for the first week?
(d) No one.
3. What does Chand first tell the Subinspector to do?
(b) Save everyone.
(c) Let everyone kill.
(d) Deny any responsibility.
4. Who does Chand ask about, once he understands the situation with the attack?
(a) The lambardar.
(b) Meet Singh.
(c) Jugga and Iqbal
(d) Imam Baksh.
5. What is the group going to do with the rope?
(a) Hang Muslims.
(b) Derail the train.
(c) Hang Sikhs.
(d) String it over the tracks to kill those on the roof of the train.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lights up the railroad tracks?
2. What does Jugga do to Malli?
3. What does Iqbal plan to do when he returns to Delhi?
4. What does Chand fear Jugga will do at the beginning of the section?
5. What is the punishment for interfering with those in charge of the Muslim's property?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)