|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the camp commander decide to evacuate by train immediately?
(a) There was danger of an attack on the camp.
(b) They are safer escaping by night.
(c) They had no where to sleep.
(d) They were out of food.
2. What does the Subinspector note to Iqbal and Jugga at the beginning of this section?
(a) They will not find Mano Majra the same.
(b) They will find Mano Majra the same.
(c) They are not to go to Mano Majra.
(d) They are being put to death.
3. Who offers to care for the Muslim's belongings?
(b) Jugga and his gang.
(c) Malli and his gang.
(d) Meet Singh.
4. How are the Muslims herded in to the trucks?
(a) By gun.
(b) By beatings.
(d) By dogs.
5. Why does Malli feel he cannot make peace with Jugga?
(a) Jugga is cruel.
(b) Jugga hates Malli.
(c) Jugga has insulted him.
(d) Jugga cannot be trusted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Subinspector claim Iqbal is?
2. What does Meet Singh do for Jugga?
3. What does Jugga do to Malli?
4. What does Chand believe Iqbal to be?
5. What does Chand do in response to his fear?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)