|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Karma, Section IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jugga's immediate concern?
(a) Nooran's fate.
(b) His mother's fate.
(c) His father's fate.
(d) The plans of Malli.
2. What does Iqbal believe the country should focus on instead of industry and agriculture?
(a) Stopping crime.
(b) Stopping immigration.
(c) Halting emigration.
(d) Halting the exploding population.
3. How did the Sikhs respond to the killing of their people by the Muslims?
(a) They killed the children of a Muslim leader.
(b) They raped the women of a village.
(c) They burned down the Muslim mosque.
(d) They attacked a Muslim refugee train.
4. Why did Chand shake the shoulder of the old man on the train?
(a) He thought he was his brother.
(b) He thought he was alive.
(c) He thought he was his son.
(d) He thought he was pretending to be dead.
5. What is Chand doing to the girl when they hear a shot?
(a) Feeding her.
(b) Getting ready to make love to her.
(c) Scolding her.
(d) Giving her wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iqbal note he should have done to begin his political career?
2. Who is treated badly by Sardar Sahib?
3. Who does Chand ask about, once he understands the situation with the attack?
4. What do the citizens of Mano Majra time their lives by?
5. Where does Meet Singh arrange for Iqbal to sleep?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)