|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Karma, Section IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the police officers believe they have made a mistake?
(a) Meet's faith in god.
(b) Iqbal's attitude.
(c) Jugga's alibi.
(d) Iqbal's alibi.
2. Who watches Iqbal's things while he is away?
(a) Meet Singh.
(b) Jugga Singh.
3. Why does Meet Singh believe Europeans have no morals?
(a) They are not Sikh.
(b) They are not Muslim.
(c) They care little for foreign policy.
(d) They care little for religion.
4. Who does the mullah claim even white men respect?
(a) A man of religion.
(b) The educated.
(c) A man of no faith.
(d) The government.
5. Where does Iqbal tell both Meet Singh and the passengers on the train he is from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Sundari on the road?
2. What does Iqbal plan to do when he returns to Delhi?
3. What is the name of the stranger who enters Mana Majra?
4. What does Chand tell the Subinspector to do with Malli's gang?
5. What does the young girl think the shot is?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)