|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Karma, Section IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives and puts up tents near the railway station?
(a) Christian missionaries.
(b) Sikh soldiers.
(c) Muslim soldiers.
(d) Hindu soldiers.
2. What does Chand reveal about Haseena?
(a) She is on the refugee train.
(b) She has died.
(c) She is not on the refugee train.
(d) She has been raped.
3. What does the Subinspector note keeps Jugga of of trouble?
(a) His mother.
(b) A job.
(c) His lover.
(d) The local police.
4. What does Nooran tell Jugga's mother?
(a) She is dying.
(b) She wishes to marry Jugga.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She despises Jugga.
5. Why can the Muslim convoy not take their belongings?
(a) They are traveling by train.
(b) They are traveling by plane.
(c) They are traveling by boat.
(d) They are traveling by road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jugga try to do with the object above the rail line?
2. Who does Chand ask about, once he understands the situation with the attack?
3. Who watches Iqbal's things while he is away?
4. What do the police do with rioters?
5. What do those placing matrimonial ads ask for?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)