|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Mano Majra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sounds interrupt the couple's love making?
(a) Gun shots.
2. Who arrives and puts up tents near the railway station?
(a) Christian missionaries.
(b) Sikh soldiers.
(c) Hindu soldiers.
(d) Muslim soldiers.
3. What term of endearment is used for Imam Baksh?
4. Why does the lambardar record the names of those who bring the goods to the trucks?
(a) Those who do not will be punished.
(b) He will commend those that bring goods.
(c) They will need a place to sleep.
(d) They will be paid.
5. What do the police do with rioters?
(a) Disperse them.
(b) Arrest them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Evacuate them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Iqbal claim the British left India?
2. How did the Sikhs respond to the killing of their people by the Muslims?
3. Who does Jugga blame for his misbehavior?
4. What does the young girl think the shot is?
5. Why does the lambardar refuse to look after the property of the Muslims?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)