|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Mano Majra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Sikhs respond to the killing of their people by the Muslims?
(a) They attacked a Muslim refugee train.
(b) They burned down the Muslim mosque.
(c) They killed the children of a Muslim leader.
(d) They raped the women of a village.
2. How many passenger trains stop in Mano Majra each day?
3. What does Chand do with the young prostitute in the middle of Chapter two, section two?
(a) Rapes her.
(b) Kills her.
(c) Makes love to her.
(d) Falls asleep next to her.
4. What do Jugga's enemies bring for him?
5. What does Meet Singh claim Jugga is accused of?
(a) Robbing the bank.
(b) Killing his lover.
(c) Fleeing the country.
(d) Killing the money lender.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iqbal refuse to do that causes an outburst from one of the officers?
2. Who does Jugga reveal is the only one in the village able to read?
3. What happens to Iqbal the morning following his conversations with the lambardar and mallah?
4. What was created in the summer of 1947?
5. Who is the only Hindu in Mano Majra?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)