|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Kalyug, Section II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion is Haseena?
2. What is the name of the stranger who enters Mana Majra?
3. What does Chand see as the immediate problem?
(a) Saving Christian lives in Mano Majra.
(b) Saving Hindu lives in Mano Majra.
(c) Saving Sikh lives in Mano Majra.
(d) Saving Muslim lives in Mano Majra.
4. How did the hijras escape being killed?
(a) They made the Muslims laugh.
(b) They made the Hindus laugh.
(c) They made the Sikhs laugh.
(d) They made the Christians laugh.
5. What is revealed about Jugga's father in this section?
(a) He was a police officer.
(b) He was murdered by dacoits.
(c) He was a dacoit.
(d) He is in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chand note the Subinspector and the village have not had, in terms of why they remain at peace?
2. Who comes to stay at the rest house in the beginning of Chapter 1, section 2?
3. What does the Subinspector note keeps Jugga of of trouble?
4. What does Chand associate his guilt over the girl to?
5. Why did Chand shake the shoulder of the old man on the train?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)