|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Karma, Section II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the villagers to collect and take to the trucks by the station?
(a) Blankets and clothes.
(b) Wood and kerosene.
(c) Beds and shoes.
(d) Wood and animals.
2. What point does Meet Singh try to make about the Muslims, during the town meeting?
(a) The Muslims of Mano Majra have done nothing.
(b) The Muslims of Mano Majra have evacuated.
(c) The Muslims of Mano Majra are liars.
(d) The Muslims of Mano Majra are evil.
3. Why does the lambardar refuse to look after the property of the Muslims?
(a) Property poisons the mind.
(b) He wants to be free of responsibility.
(c) He hates the Muslims.
(d) He is afraid for his own safety.
4. What makes the police officers believe they have made a mistake?
(a) Meet's faith in god.
(b) Iqbal's attitude.
(c) Jugga's alibi.
(d) Iqbal's alibi.
5. Where did Chand spend his time in order to purge himself of the obsession?
(a) A courthouse.
(b) A garage.
(c) The crematorium.
(d) A house of prostitution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Chand heard the song the young woman sang the second time?
2. What do the citizens of Mano Majra time their lives by?
3. When Jugga is brought into Iqbal's cell, what does he claim?
4. What does Chand demand the Subinspector do with Iqbal and Jugga?
5. What does the young girl who comes to the rest house with the old woman do?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)