|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Dacoity, Section IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What realization by Iqbal hurts his pride?
(a) That he was robbed because he was a social worker.
(b) That he is being evacuated because he is a Sikh.
(c) That he is being arrested for murder.
(d) That he is being evacuated because he is a Muslim.
2. What happens to Iqbal the morning following his conversations with the lambardar and mallah?
(a) He is killed.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He is robbed.
(d) He is evacuated.
3. What are dacoits?
(a) Professional robbers.
(b) Professional farmers.
(c) Professional detectives.
(d) Professional killers.
4. How many passenger trains stop in Mano Majra each day?
5. How many officers arrest Juggut Singh?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the story take place?
2. What does the Subinspector note keeps Jugga of of trouble?
3. Who have started crowding on all trains?
4. Where do families sleep in the evenings during the summer?
5. What does Iqbal believe is the reason that he and Jugga are treated differently?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)