|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Kalyug, Section III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iqbal note he should have done to begin his political career?
(a) Ran for office.
(b) Visited Britain.
(d) Gone to jail.
2. What does Jugga try to convince Iqbal to teach him?
(b) How to steal.
(c) How to shoot a gun.
3. What proof does Jugga's mother have he was not involved in the dacoit?
(a) He was out of town.
(b) He was sleeping.
(c) The bangles.
(d) His word.
4. Who does Jugga reveal is the only one in the village able to read?
(a) Meet Singh.
(b) Imam Baksh.
(c) Jugga himself.
(d) Iqbal Singh.
5. Who was the house originally built for?
(a) The major.
(b) The engineer in charge of building the bridge.
(c) The colonel.
(d) The local priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mullah of the mosque believe in terms of freedom?
2. What makes the police officers believe they have made a mistake?
3. What has happened to the trains since the partition of the country?
4. Who watches Iqbal's things while he is away?
5. What does the Subinspector note keeps Jugga of of trouble?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)